oakleigh heating Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend oakleigh heating

How would you rate oakleigh heating ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about oakleigh heating in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Had Kyle replace my boiler in Oct 2017, it was not an experience i would care to repeat, after having a few issues with the new boiler i contacted kyle and found him very unhelpful and uninterested, leaving me no option but to call gas safe in ,they in contrast to Kyle were helpful and following there visit i found out that Kyle had not bothered to fill out the benchmark leaving me without a warranty for my new boiler.They instructed Kyle to rectify the issues of which he ignored. leaving the benchmark aside i had other issues (far too many to go into)which left me very disappointed in Kyle and his workmanship. I had only asked Kyle to do the boiler after reading these reviews ,hence i find many of these reviews hard to believe."
oakleigh heating is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews