oakleigh heating Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend oakleigh heating

Tell us how oakleigh heating made you happy

"Had Kyle replace my boiler in Oct 2017, it was not an experience i would care to repeat, after having a few issues with the new boiler i contacted kyle and found him very unhelpful and uninterested, leaving me no option but to call gas safe in ,they in contrast to Kyle were helpful and following there visit i found out that Kyle had not bothered to fill out the benchmark leaving me without a warranty for my new boiler.They instructed Kyle to rectify the issues of which he ignored. leaving the benchmark aside i had other issues (far too many to go into)which left me very disappointed in Kyle and his workmanship. I had only asked Kyle to do the boiler after reading these reviews ,hence i find many of these reviews hard to believe."
Are you oakleigh heating? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
oakleigh heating is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews