Oasis China Visa Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oasis China Visa Services

How would you rate Oasis China Visa Services ?

"Great garments"
"As ever, excellent communication, swift delivery and lovely clothes."
"Extremely happy with the dress I purchased,looks nicer than the picture."
"fast delivery and love the quality of clothes"
"The service in store was very friendly, accommodating and helpful due the fact that the staff really enjoyed their job. Nothing was too much trouble when changing in the dressing room and I also bought an item reduced in the sale at a bargain price"
"fit of clothes"
"Ordered several leather bags in the sale and had them specially monogrammed. Done beautifully and arrived within 4 days. I did have a problem with another monogrammed bag I ordered later but they immediately offered refund. Would definitely recommend"
"The sales were a very reasonable price and the items I have purchased have been of excellent quality"
"Very good quality clothing reasonably priced with good variety and style"
"Always happy when I order from them. Fast delivery and items are of a very high standard!"
"I didn't receive a dispatch mail for an order over the Black Friday weekend, so I followed up. They were very prompt in coming back and also offered a 20% discount on my next order"
"Good product"
"Beautiful clothes - quick delivery."
Oasis China Visa Services is rated 4.57 based on 13 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!