OBITUARe Reviews

of reviewers recommend OBITUARe
Live Chat, Email
Read OBITUARe Reviews

About OBITUARe:

OBITUARe.com is an obituary website that allows family and friends to memorialize loved ones in a more honorable way. Inspired by our personal experience with the heartache and stress of writing an obituary, OBITUARe.com was created to guide its users through their emotional journey and bring comfort during a time of loss.

We provide a service to secure meaningful memories that can be shared with the community and future generations. Our process is time efficient and helps to reduce the burden of funeral expenses.

We hope that you find it helpful when honoring your loved one.

support@obituare.com

I am grateful that I can look back at the memory of my loved one at anytime. Obituare helped me build a beautiful memorial that I can easily share with my family.
I'm so thankful to have found this service after our uncle passed. The service program came out beautifully and gave me lots of options. Overall I was happy with the customer service and ease of use.
OBITUARe is a great cost-effective online service solution that allowed us to honor and share memories of our Father with loved ones while reaching a wider audience than most traditional newspaper outlets. Our OBITUARe post was easy to create, and can be revisited at any time, which gives it meaningful and lasting value.
"Memorialize, Honorable, Comfort" are all great descriptions for what the site does. When I paid for the traditional newspaper post, it ran for a single day. If you happened to read the paper and obituary section that day, you may have seen it. An online memorial sounds more aligned with what I wish I could have done. Moreover, the ability to send out a link to family and close friends is a better way to keep others informed about services and locations.
Fantastic services! Easy way to share your memories of your honouring loved one. Support is awesome and in flexible time.
I was able to make a beautiful obituary and condolence cards to hand out at my grandma's memorial service. What seemed very overwhelming to make was so easy with the help of OBITUARe. I highly recommend this service!
Such a wonderful and easy to use service helps you out in your time of need and sorrow, and the staff was very responsive to my call.
When my father passed away a few years ago my only option for posting an obituary was in the local newspaper. I paid $385 for a one-day post with one photo, and had zero support on how I might write the obituary. My brother passed away in September and a friend recommended obituare.com. What a life changer! My options were endless: -I had support with writing the obituary -I uploaded several photos -Sharing the link with family and friends was easy -I had flexible pricing options from which to choose I can't think of a good reason for me to ever use the newspaper again to post an obituary!
At a time when we have lost our loved one and are left only with paper obituaries, I was so pleased to see that we could seal these memories in a more meaningful way with Obituare. We were so blessed to find the online services of Obituare to continue to honor our loved one for years to come.
OBITUARe is such a wonderful site that provides exceptional service at a great price. I appreciate their dedication to providing great service to families when they need it most.
OBITUARe offered the support necessary during this difficult time and took one more thing off my shoulders. Thanks for making things seamless, appreciate you guys.
OBITUARe makes it easy to find information about your loved one and share photos during a difficult time. There wasn't any other service available that provided the same experience so I would highly recommend.
Great company!
So far it's easy to navigate still working on final product to see how it will print out. Will update once i do.
It was unfortunate that a customer who we provided a free service to has complained about the approval time despite being informed. This customer had the option of paying for the service which would have provided a number of benefits including immediate approval of the obituary so they wouldn't have to wait for the free obituary to be approved. At the beginning of the obituary creation process all customers are presented with a choice of services where we clearly state and provide supporting information for how long our approval process takes. This is so we can avoid any confusion and be as transparent as possible. https://www.obituare.com/obituary-approval-times/
OBITUARe is rated 4.98 based on 54 reviews