Ocado Reviews

Over A Week
Read Ocado Reviews

ocado@ocado.com

3 Bishop Square

Tell us how Ocado made you happy
I have been a smart pass holder for many years and have always been happy with their service. Since the Covid19 crisis this has changed. I am over 70 and a Cancer patient, also one of the 1.5 million the Government consider at extreme risk. I have been unable to get a delivery slot for several weeks now and despite trying to contact Ocado by email have got absolutely Nowhere! They don’t respond to emails their chat line is down, and their call centre do not answer. Despite paying for a smart pass I now have to pay Sainsbury’s for delivery. If Sainsbury’s can manage to operate under these condition why can’t Ocado!
I have been using Ocado for many years and all in all I had been content with the service that they have been providing. That is to say up until recently. As per the previous messages, I too have been trying to get on the delivery que which were at one stage in thousands, lodging on at 2am etc etc. I am LIVID, that I have not still been contacted to arrange a priority slot. I have had cancer twice, intensive treatments, pneumonia and I do fall under high risk, vulnerable group. I have been self isolating for over three weeks due to the corona virus with no means of going out or having someone deliver anything to me. I have contacted numerous people via email at Ocado. To this day I AM STILL WAITING TO BE PUT ON THE PRIORITY LIST SO THAT I CAN HAVE A DELIVERY> They refused to change my address location as I moved away from London to try and safe guard myself and now I am left with no delivery. ABSOLUTELY LIVID AT THE UNPROFESSIONAL WAY THAT THIS HAS BEEN HANDLED BY TIM STEINER THE CEO AND ITS STAFF AT OCADO.
I have been using Ocado for many years and all in all I have actually been happy with their service up until recently. I do fully appreciate that all supermarket deliveries are facing challenges with the current corona virus situation. However, I am absolutely livid beyond words that as a cancer patient who also has had pneumonia, being considered a high risk and vulnerable, I am STILL after three weeks of waiting in self isolation with no means of going out to collect or have someone deliver, I am still waiting for them to put me on their priority list for online home delivery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried logging on at 2am, waiting up until 11pm all different ways to see if I could get on. To this day, I have not and I am still waiting. OCADO, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL.
I'm really not sure how Ocado are getting any positive reviews, I have not been able to book a slot for weeks, I try in the middle of the night, refreshing on a regular basis I have been a customer pretty much since they started and have a smart pass yet at times have been in a a queue for 197,000+ and still no slot, not even the "one a week", we self isolated long before the lock down so had minimum back up when the whole stock piling went on. If you are lucky enough to get the deliveries, good for you, I hope they are genuinely prioritising vulnerable people......but from this website it doesn't look like that are achieving that. Management are quite frankly shambolic in terms of how they are treating long term loyal customers, when the fire happened at Romsey depot we made sure not to order too many slots in case of overwhelm and to support as best we could once back up and running. So Ocado where is your support for us? along with other loyal customers I will after this has settled be no longer paying for a pass nor supporting Ocado, I will be prioritising my local distributors who have kept us going.
Oh dear what a mess as a reserved smart pass customer for 5 years and in my 70 you have let me down very badly I can’t get a delivery for two weeks now so that is no shopping for Easter . You have really confused me with why you have stoped reserved smart pass I always had great praise for Ocado but now you have just let me and a very lot of people down .
I can only echo other comments here. As an 'Ocado Reserved Smart Pass', I pay for a weekly slot. Until last week, despite reductions in availability of stock and hours in a virtual queue (chose a good TV programme to watch while waiting), the deliveries had worked, and the drivers remain wonderful. But what a difference now, a badly worded email telling everyone that they are only allowed a slot every 10 days and that Reserved slots are broken. As a long-standing loyal customer, I get priority to the website - whoopee, but only to find that there are no slots whatsoever. So, I will go out and add to the queues in supermarkets and go out more than I need to which directly contravenes the Government's request. Ocado as on line specialist of whom I used to recommend to friends and sing the praises of, has simply lost the plot. The whole company is broken and the communication from the CEO and others, shocking in their lack of empathy and false promises made. No online chat available, emails not answered and phones switched off. Putting your heads in the sand? Nothing but greed. Ocado, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I will be looking for a refund of my smartpass and take my custom elsewhere. I pity M&S; this cannot be the partnership that they envisaged!
My daughter has been an ocado customer for quite a while. She is on government vulnerable list as she is disabled yet still cannot get a slot. Unfortunately we are too old to shop for her. To say that I am disgusted with them is putting it mildly. I hope she finds somewhere else to shop in future.
Stop taking the up front delivery charge for deliveries we can't get. After all the frustration and asking for cancellation, the last straw is a chirpy email declaring you have successfully extracted some more money from me. Shame on you.
As like others been a Smartpass customer for years and pay monthly. Ocado has : Closed the app Cancelled ALL my slots Not refunded me Closed customer service phone line Closed customer service chat line Closed customer service email Drivers show up anytime they want (that's nothing new) I am sure when this Pandemic is over they will CLOSE as any customers will leave them. The other supermarkets online carry on serving their existing customers. Just disgusting treatment by Ocado! They should be ashamed. vBk
No help at all in current situation. Smartpass, reserved, 15 year customer. No slots, so left stranded as if we had never had online.our daughter has Sainsbury’s- what stars they have been! Ocado didn’t even let us know.
You’re lucky, I’m a smart pass curstomer and I’m allowed one slot every 14 days from now on.....?
Having been with Ocado for many years and paid for Smart Pass, I - clearly along with many other customers - received an email tonight letting me know that they were suspending my regular weekend slot and changing me to a slot every ten days also preventing me seeing slots on either side of booking made. I will be able to see slots seven days ahead of time. Given that next weekend is Easter and the end of Lent, I expect to see no slots available and this will mean that the Ocado customers who were off the streets during this COVID 19 crisis will now be joining the crowds outside supermarkets - how does that fit in with the Government request? I am disappointed with Ocado and will be voting with my feet - I suggest everyone does the same and remind them that the customer is the king and not them.
Considering the ocado is a dedicated on line shopping company the have shown complete incompetence in dealing with the increase demand due to Covid19. We managed to get a delivery slot before everything kicked for two weeks ahead due today. We are in our late seventies and because it was a large order the bank checked with us before orthorising it. Because of this ocado cancelled the delivery with no alternative delivery date. They seem to be hiding behind Covid19 to cover their own incompetence. We are self isolating but have been forced to expose ourselves to the viruses because it was impossible to get a new delivery slot. You cannot even get on the site even though is their business.
As a long standing customer of Ocado I can honestly say that the current situation has broken their service model. They are unable to respond to customer demand and where I used to have a standing weekly order FOC (because I pay. a monthly fee which doubled at the beginning of the year) I am now being told I can only order once every 9 days. Customer services have stopped responding to email queries and complaints and their website has false status statements when you are unable to access the site.
Really good customer service response times even in this highly demandly time. Refund process was quick and simple. 100% of my basket turned up with no missing items. Great service, thank you Ocado!
Disgraceful, been a loyal customer and paying for a smart pass and I’m disabled, and guess what they won’t let me book a delivery slot, much of charlatans
I have been with Ocado for approximately 12 years but the experience of the last couple of weeks has finished me. My daughter is classed as extremely high risk but this has not stopped Ocado from cancelling two deliveries and stopping my reserved slot of a Friday. I relied on the Friday slot so that we did not have to go out to shop thereby protecting our daughter. Someone mentioned an access slot and all I can say is what access slot as I have never received anything about this. They have let me down when I thought I could at least rely on one slot a week during this difficult time. Will I be with them after this, no I think not. I have two orders booked but then nothing. Emailing is waste of time, no help whatsoever
I'm classed as extremely vulnerable have shopped with.u for years but still unable to get a slot. Then at times the page tells me to choose a slot but there's none. Shambolic service to loyal customers. Hope we all learn from this service not to put all our eggs in one basket in future they deserve to loose customers after this
No consideration for long time customers or smart pass holders. Vulnerable people come first that's a given. But taking care of them does not explain the chaos, unavailability of slots, farcical queuing system and dishonest 'we're trying so hard' emails which constitute their response to the crisis. Obvious explanation is that they cashed in on the extra demand for online deliveries and long time customers suffered for their greed. Shocking!
Been a loyal customer for a few years. Shambolic website during this Covid-19 crisis. Any time smart pass customers, as I am, unable to get a delivery slot despite their so-called priority access slot. Mine was last night at 7pm, of course no slots left as only 3 days worth released at a time. Total pot luck as to when you can get on. Unable to order now for 2 weeks. You have to keep logging in all day, every day, to see if you are in the prority selection, what a joke! Won't be with Ocado after this
Ocado is rated 4.17 based on 2,474 reviews