Oceans Alive Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,822 reviews
Read Oceans Alive Reviews

About Oceans Alive:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

CROWDZAP LIMITED, Voltek House, 2 Chapel House Road
Nelson
BB9 9DJ

Tell us how Oceans Alive made you happy
The bottle was damaged and leaking. The packaging was very poor. Am giving them 3 stars as they managed to rectify the issue.
It's nearly 2 weeks and I still haven't received my order.
Ordered cod liver oil liquid on 28th October just received it on 5th November think this is Royal Mail's fault not Oceans Alive. This cod liver oil liquid is excellent as l have had it before.
Still waiting on my order but I’m very excited
Unable to use £4 off with code oceans4
The product came on time great condition.
Iam living in The Algarve at the moment due to the virus and so wanted my supplements but you couldn’t deliver them so disappointed may be I will try again as do need them.
I ordered my H2 9 days ago, my delivery has not yet arrived so I can't exactly give you a review as of yet. I am waiting very patiently, as I am excited to try this product. Will review again once my order has arrived 😀
very disappointed to see the price hike compared to Dr. Mercola website. Do you offer price match? Otherwise I will be returning my order -
I was sent a blank bottle with no label or instructions. I can't understand how some could wrap a product in bubble wrap and package it without noticing. On the positive side, as soon as I spoke to the company, everything was done quickly to rectify the situation including a small 10% refund.
Dr Mercola's probiotics are really good and I find they help me enormously. Delivery pretty quick. Very expensive.
Not yet felt the benefits (day 4) so can’t give full answer. Looking forward to seeing them
Good range of products. Very straightforward to order. Free delivery in some cases. Think loyal customers should have more of a discount to reward their custom.
Problems with website when applying discount not only me my son and daughter at different address saying that delivery and product can’t fault
Good service.
I ordered 3 Items listed as Organic but 2 of the 3 sent were organic. No apology but told they are non GM as if that will do instead!
A bit slow organising order. Nothing wrong with postage my end took five days to receive shipment which I signed for - collected at PO centre.
Good prompt service!
Fast efficient service but product purchased wasnt an exact match.
Not bad in terms of prices and delivery, but keep sending the same discount code (looks like they don't offer many), just to be told at checkout 'Code used'. Happened three times to me. Annoying. If you receive same code with order, throw it away, useless.
Oceans Alive is rated 4.8 based on 3,822 reviews