Oceans Alive Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,697 reviews
Read Oceans Alive Reviews

About Oceans Alive:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

CROWDZAP LIMITED, Voltek House, 2 Chapel House Road
Nelson
BB9 9DJ

Tell us how Oceans Alive made you happy
Excellent products from Dr Mercola range. Very fast delivery. No plastic packaging. Very satisfied with my purchase.
I was very happy with service received. The reason I gave it only 3 stars is that the pkt of Dates I was sent was of low quality and not edible
Excellent service, lots of good product, and I have been using ocean alive health for a few years now.
i ordered six bottles of the Ginko, although the delivery box was sturdy, within the box was a very simple made out of thin paper, divider, this was in no way sufficient to prevent the rather heavy glass bottles from bashing into each other with the consequence that one bottle upon delivery was cracked open and the tablets along with broken glass shards distributed among the box innards. After submitting this review you contacted me via a NO REPLY EMAIL ADDRESS asking how you could effect a replacement. What use is a NO REPLY email address to establish contact with a customer ?? if you are interested this is what I wrote Hello Oceans Alive, thanks for taking the time to respond to my complaint, I had not expected you would! The first thing I have to tell you is that I ordered these from you whilst I was recently in the UK. I am not sure if you are aware, but this product is not permitted to be sold where I live in Germany by law, I circumvented the law by ordering in the UK, sending them to the UK then smuggling them into Germany where they will be consumed. So your offer to send me a replacement although very welcome is not viable any longer as I am back in Germany. So both from a legal aspect and higher freight costs it will not work. Customs would probably just destroy them. Unfortunately, I no longer have the original packing, but as described the box was sturdy however the six bottles were held in place by a very thin almost paperlike "grill" for want of a better term. This was completely useless, as you know the glass bottles are quite heavy and with nothing to restrain them internally they have bashed into one another. The broken bottle I can possibly still get a photo of if you wish, I made a rudimentary repair with duct tape to hold the shattered bottle together whilst it was in my luggage. Let me know how you wish to proceed I responded to your NO REPLY EMAIL, guess what nobody replied ! you have my email address, why don't you send me an email that can be responded to with an email client ?
As always orders arrive well-packaged and when promised. A great company to deal with from initial purchase to delivery. Thank
Reliable, professional, great choice, easy-to-navigate website, fast delivery. Absolutely no complaints! Thank you.
Very good website
Always good service.
Oceans Alive provides a good choice of organic supplements. The goods are well packaged and in my experience, delivered promptly as promised. Further, their prices are very competitive and they have a bonus point scheme which will save you money.
They stock some really good products
Great products reasonably priced!
Excellent service, great quality products.
review possible after the 30 days health cure
Unfortunately, I received liquid instead of capsules for my purchase of Green Pastures FCLO, I don't know how.
Hi Peter, Thank you for your message. The products that you ordered were the liquid versions, as shown on the invoice. However, you are welcome to return any unopened/undamaged products to us within 30 days of receiving your order, for any reason. You can do so using our free returns label here: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/4041 Wishing you health, Tom Oceans Alive
I bought a 12 pack of Keto bars called Soulfuel that arrived as promised and they were enjoyable. I would buy again. I did the transaction online and did not contact customer services.
Easy to order online. Still waiting for package.
Quick delivery and excellent communication / customer service
The gripe water has been amazing for our little guy and no nasty additives. I’ve recommended this product so many times! It’s also speedy delivery. Highly rate Oceans Alive Health.
products are fine it is just the long wait to receive the order
Brilliant quick service and excellent prices too - very happy customer who will become a regular
Oceans Alive is rated 4.8 based on 3,697 reviews