Oceans Alive Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,712 reviews
Read Oceans Alive Reviews

About Oceans Alive:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

CROWDZAP LIMITED, Voltek House, 2 Chapel House Road
Nelson
BB9 9DJ

Tell us how Oceans Alive made you happy
I found this website to have the absolute best and most premium healthy food products available in the UK. Best individual packaging and great offers on multiple buys make this a website I come back to over and over. I’m one very happy customer : )
Oceans Alive 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Thank you so much for the kind review - it means a lot to us! And that does like an impressive line up in your pic! ;) Thanks Ian
Great service and great products!
One of the only companies that stocks dr mercola hormone support in uk. Disappointed though as the price has increased by £7
Great service, range of products, and good value especially when factoring in shipping
My order was sent promptly and it is a really good price.
Good service and great product
Too early to say if the product will work. However, I was taken aback to receive a large plastic bottle with the contents of my order barely covering the bottom of the container. Why use a much bigger bottle than needed which then needs extra packaging to deliver. Perhaps something for you to consider. Perhaps your company could save in materials & costs by only using what is necessary
Delivered in good time considering the postal strikes. Seems to be a high quality product. Thanks
Love the service and would recommend this site every time. All my family know about it already just after my 1st purchase.
Excellent fish oil, it really has remineralized my teeth!
Really good supplements. I use them for myself and my 4 year old boy
Every time I order I know I can rely on a fast and speedy service and which is totally reliable. The items are always very well packaged and protected and environmentally friendly too. Thank you.
Oceans Alive Health always delivers my orders on time and has good customer service. Their website is easy to navigate with products easy to find.
Kept well informed throughout the process and received on time
Love Oceans Alive Health! Excellent quality products, with prompt delivery. My go-to shop for quality fish oils.
I have given five stars for speed of delivery, as, once I had submitted my order online, dispatch of my product was immediate and I received it the next day, as promised. I did, however, have initial problems with the website in that, when trying to make a bulk order, I was restricted to two items only, without explanation. I found out, later, that this was due to a lack of stock. I tried to call customer service for some clarity but the ‘phone was never answered other than asking me to leave a message and my call would be returned but it never was. I ordered again after a few days and everything was perfect.
Top notch as usual! 😁
Great choice of products all listed with plenty of info - good prices - easy purchase and payment - really fast, tracked, delivery service - delivery updates by text and email - very nicely packaged, my purchase arrived safely in good order - happy to recommend and will happily use again
Item arrived on time, well packed. I’m very satisfied!
Service was good
Oceans Alive 5 star review on 23rd September 2022
Good product for me at a good price
Oceans Alive is rated 4.8 based on 3,712 reviews