odysius.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend odysius.io
Read odysius.io Reviews
Signed up for Conqueror Pro and the growth is CRAZY. Been going for 3 months and have over 180K new followers. Worth every penny.
Really good service. I'm just glad I don't have to give my password lol...
So happy I could die. It feels great to finally be verified after all these years... THANK YOU
Our company has benefited tremendously from this service. The response has been unbelievable. Unbeatable value, especially given the alternatives.
Fabulous company and service. Couldn't ask for anything better. Best experience I've had with a "growth" company by far.
Their In-Depth Consultation was a game changer for our brand. So much was missed within the "bigger scheme of things" that I don't know what we were thinking before. Immense help.
Absolutely perfect. customer support is top-tier and service is one-of-a-kind.
Bought their consulting package and just WOW. So much insight and clarity. The amount of value I received was worth much more than what I paid.. They should definitely charge more.
Brands looking for verification or a serious boost in Instagram followers needs to check these guys/gals out.
Verification is so daunting and this company made the process smooth and simple. Can't commend them enough
If you need a lot of followers and don't want to give out your Instagram password for some company to follow a bunch of randos and jeaporadize your account; this is the company you want to work with. All advertising with no account access. Hell - I don't even have to deal with "target keywords". Keep em coming.
Verification + Growth = take my money! Love this company. It has transformed my account.
Amazing team with a beautiful site and service. Absolutely perfect experience. No complaints
Growth is insane. 40-50K followers per month package is doing us wonders. Fast and high quality
I was always wondering how competitors and smaller influencers were getting verified. Now I know.. and so do you.
Requesting via app wasn't working (slackers). This company worked flawlessly.
Not sure why going through the app doesn't work, because my Instagram is very professional but IG kept denying me. Started doing research for assistance and found these guys. Perfect service and team. Thank you.
My record label said I wasn't ready; but I decided to give odysius.io a try. it worked. i might drop my record label.
Amazing company and service. Extremely impressed with the growth results.
I was very skeptical about this company but I went ahead and got their top package anyways. All I gotta say is it feels good to finally be verified. Thank you guys
odysius.io is rated 4.94 based on 71 reviews