odysius.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend odysius.io
Read odysius.io Reviews
Consulting plans provide immense value. We'll be back to purchase again in a month or two.
For people considering Odysius Services:

Pros
-We got verified 🎉
-Team is really nice
-Service was much more professional than we thought
-Has private dashboard and email updates throughout the process

Cons
-Support is not yet 24 hours (not terrible since they have a help center and get back fast, but still a con)

Overall, great experience
For all transparency, we did Messenger plan once and it didn't work. Then, we purchased Scholar and their consulting plan and got verified. I recommend to anyone maybe trying their higher plans unless your page is PRESTINE.
I did not think this would work lol. Got verified!!!! Nuff said!
Like others said here... invaluable information in their consulting plans, seriously. It was so good that we're now awaiting their monthly brand development and ad management plans.
Verification has haunted us for over 2 years. Signed up with Odysius and 2 weeks later, we got approved. Thank you!!!
Don't sleep on their consult plan. Worth every penny. I'd pay monthly to have them consult on my account's development... We'll likely come back and purchase again once we've implemented more changes. Great stuff
Coming from a chaotic startup's point of view, this service is a necessity. We merely purchased their in-depth consultation plan with the hopes of getting some basic info on how to better leverage our social media in line with our company. Turned out the information helped us rethink our entire marketing strategy. Awesome team and service.
I recommend their consulting package for individuals who want real data and advice on how to better your page, brand and presence. Phenomenal and totally worth it.
Best growth/verification service out there. I've tried them all... Odysius gets it, period.
This is a review outlining the ratings of each category within Odysius service: Support: 4/5 (only because they aren't 24 hours), Verification: 5/5 (we got verified, enough said), Growth: 4/5 (because they target worldwide only; still great, but you may want cities or states only), Experience: 5/5 (best website I've seen for this type of service and dashboard is great), Billing 4.5/5 (they don't have annual plans or semi-annual. Other than that, pricing is competitive and there is no contract, which means you can cancel whenever). Overall: 4.5/5. Cheers
Obsessed with this company. We used for verification which took under a month and now we're on their Explorer Pro plan. We won't be leaving any time soon!
Was skeptical but saw all the positive reviews and said "What the heck, why not!?" ... Process was easy and was able to monitor everything from my dashboard. I also received numerous emails during the process. They submitted and 3 weeks later, we were verified. Best decision.
Verification went so much smoother than I expected. After a year and a half of searching far and wide, FINALLY, something actually worked.
Been using the service for 6 months now and still growing.. literally no issues whatsoever. Support is responsive and helpful. More than happy
Growth has been exceptionally flawless and unmatched. Big thanks to Odysius team
We got our ecom shop verified after 2-ish weeks. Perfect service and support
Still in shock that they got me verified... so happy with their work that I'll be using them for growth going forward.
Really one of the top services I've ever used. I got verified after 2 tries and have been growing simultaneously. Can't see myself going anywhere else, especially with the level of customer support they offer. Super happy!
Company is very nice as well as the service. Site is beautiful and the support is extremely helpful and thorough.
odysius.io is rated 4.96 based on 91 reviews