odysius.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend odysius.io
Read odysius.io Reviews
Nearly went with another service and glad I didn't. Odysius is on point with everything. Really pleased.
All I gotta say is it works for Verification
Perfect for fast, quality growth
I can confirm verification is legit. Great experience overall
After 2 attempts my artist page was verified. Thought I'd get it on the first try... wasn't happy about paying twice (could have at least gotten a discount) but it worked out.
Signed up for Odysius ""Scholar"" and got verified in less than a month.
Got their middle growth and verification package. Our brand was verified within 3 weeks and our page has grown over 4K. Very happy with the results.
Really awesome growth. Just wish they had quarter/semi-annual pricing.. it would make more sense then paying monthly and a discount for regular customers would be appreciated.
Marketing service was consistent and helped increase our engagment. We'll definitely be sticking with them. Only concern is that there isn't 24/7 support (only US weekdays, normal business hours with minimal weekend support). Overall, still very happy with the results.
We had so much trouble getting Instagram to verify our business account even with being verified on Facebook already (go figure).... We got it in a little over 2.5 weeks after hiring Odysius team.
Been using for 2 months and canceled my other service provider last week. They had constant issues and it was nothing but a waste of time and money. Odysius is perfect for our brand and their team is very qucik to respond when we have questions.Yvonne Zbinden
Really awesome growth service. Just wish they had quarter/semi-annual pricing.. it would make more sense then paying monthly and a discount for regular customers would be appreciated.
Took one try on their highest package and it was official! Whole process was estimated to take 3 weeks but ended up happening within about 2. Their team was professional and offered awesome support.
odysius.io is rated 4.95 based on 74 reviews