odysius.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend odysius.io
Read odysius.io Reviews
Growth plans are better than I expected and they don't connect to your account (which has always been a huge issue for us). We'll be staying for a while.
Perusahaan ini paling terbaik, akun saya di verifikasi hanya memiliki followers 21k mereka membantu saya terima kasih odysius
best marketing company I've ever worked with. support goes above and beyond and growth is extremely good.
growth is consistent and high quality. easy to upgrade and downgrade when needed as well.
Good service. Glad I found these guys!
got verified so fast. unreal especially since i knew it wasn’t guaranteed.. so excited!
would give 100 stars if I could. great team and service!
Agreeing with all the positive reviews here.. this company is great. We used them for our business to get verified within 3 weeks. Very professional and helpful.
I paid for the $499 philosopher package and so far everything has been great..the growth , engagement, statistics, support and so much more . i will be coming back to give another review as soon as im verified
After giving positive feedback on their site, they reached out to ask if I’d be willing to do a trustpilot review for 10% rebate. Fact is I would have done this without that. This company is the real deal. Their team was on point in every aspect and got my page verified. Don’t sleep on this!
I can vouch for this company and thier services. Best pr company I’ve worked with, no question. Make sure to ask for a discount when you are signing up though!
This company is a godsend! Getting verified had been like pulling teeth and I tried a bunch of services. Odysius came through.
Verification process was smooth. I am very impressed with the prompt and caring customer service.
Fast and helpful support team. Really great experience
Helped our brand get verified within a month. Support was very helpful and professional.
Best support and service overall.
Nearly went with another service and glad I didn't. Odysius is on point with everything. Really pleased.
All I gotta say is it works for Verification
Perfect for fast, quality growth
I can confirm verification is legit. Great experience overall
odysius.io is rated 4.96 based on 91 reviews