Noah Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noah
Read Noah Reviews
Noah's service is perfect: from learning about the issues they tackle to their solutions, everything is explained really simply. I especially appreciate the fact that they guide you throughout the whole process. Not only that, the prices are some of the cheapest I've identified in Singapore, so it's great as a young guy to be able to afford these treatments. I definitely recommend Noah.
Great service and the response was fast. The consultation was done by a certify doctor and followed by fast describe courier services
Easy, fast and professional!
Super fast delivery, good customer service
Doctor video consultation even on a weekend , so convenient.

Medicine is reasonably priced
Thank you for the discreet, efficient and effective services provided.
excellent work flow and system! and products were delivered promptly the next day. saves me an embarrassing trip to the doctor's office.
Thanks for the medication ED and its really helpful. Next I want to have PE if you could arrange for me.Thank you.
From the start to the end, the service was conducted very efficiently and professionally. I must say the SOP is excellent.
A teams of highly professional and very discreet in their service...highly recommended.
A fuss-free experience. Highly recommended.
Excellent process. EVERYTHING they advertised became reality, including the timing for the delivery of my RX's. I can't say enough good things about Noah.
One of the most efficient service available right now. Like they advertised, no bs and absolute discreetness.
The doctor and the service provider are friendly and knowledgeable, although I didn't get the treatment from them
Highly effective, hassle-free and no frills process. Very prompt and helpful service too!
Very friendly staff, very responsive, polite and fantastic follow up on any queries.
Very impressed by how professional Noah is in handling treatments. I have already recommended Noah to a few friends who might find this clinic useful.
I came to know Noah from Facebook and decided to try it out. Registration was fast and easy and I’ve got my prescription delivered to my doorstep on the same day. 👍👍👍
Works great so far! Great service, highly recommended.
Recently, I saw Noah's advertisement and make an appointment to have a virtual Doctor's assessment which was quite fast and easy. Bought some medication which I decided to collect myself and so far so good. Servkce was efficient and quick. Thank you
Kevin