Noah Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noah
Read Noah Reviews
Recently, I saw Noah's advertisement and make an appointment to have a virtual Doctor's assessment which was quite fast and easy. Bought some medication which I decided to collect myself and so far so good. Servkce was efficient and quick. Thank you
Kevin
very discreet and fast delivery!
Very good and discrete. Staff is very helpful and support on enquiries.
Discreet one stop solution for my problem. Effective treatment made easy. No more embarassing doctor's visit or physical checks.
Noah offers a trustworthy, MOH-approved digital telemedicine platform that allows men to seek help and treatment on something that many of us - the conservative Asian men like myself - are shy to talk about openly. I was initially skeptical but decided to give Noah a try and the only regret I have is that I didn't use Noah earlier! Telemedicine platform like Noah eliminates the potential awkwardness one may experience at the clinic such as the imaginary stares and giggles from the clinic staff of your family GP. My first video consultation with Dr. Chua - one of Noah's panel doctors - was direct and straightforward, I've got all the doubts and questions answered professionally, and, more importantly, the much needed assurance about the safety and authenticity of the medication. The medicine is very effective. Half a pill gave me the exact performance that I needed within 30 minutes. Very mild side effects such as flushes and headaches did happen to me but those were well explained by Dr. Chua beforehand and I was well prepared for those. The cost of medication is very affordable as well. If you have further follow-up questions, Noah offers a "messaging" platform that allows you to chat with the doctor securely and privately, and get a reply as soon as the doctor is available.
This is a vry good platform for shy and low self esteem users to come forth to seek advise and medications for the ED issues. Its fast in terms of response and delivery while maintaining users confidentiality. And we dont have to frequently visit doctors just to get prescriptions. Thank you.
Prompt attention n service nreally provide top class service in terms attending to enquiry n basics attention in terms of treatment n guidance on the usage of product
Fast delivery, reliable and trustworthy. Thanks noah.
Easy and fast. Highly recommended.
Everything was done discreetly and smoothly. Medication was received within the next day. Highly recommended channel for those who want their condition to remain confidential.
Very caring doctor who was sensitive to my needs and knows exactly what is needed. Thank you.
Excellent services and price! Very helpful customer service staff.
This are the alternative why for men who shy to share their problem. Noah will ask some questions to know what fix you.
1. Ease of doctor consulting via video call
2. Fast delivery
3. Neat packaging
Kudos to Noah & team,very professional in dealing and providing apt solution to the medical condition..All 100% discreet.
I'm very pleased with how simple and efficient of how to get help with ED. It really helps to keep me harder longer. Thank you.
It was fast and seemless. It works.
Nice services and help me improving my power.
I have faith in your hand , but no follow up till now ???
Hi I am very satisfied with the result.Now i can maintain a longer and harder erection.And it still hard 2-3mins after ejaculate.👍👍👍
Noah is rated 4.76 based on 179 reviews