After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
Wow! Rip off, scammers, do not do not give a cent penny dime to these robbers
Scam. They don't mention up front about the extra 40 quid charge on top of their 'we unclock your phone for 19.99 plus vat.' They take everybody's check payment knowing that this extra charge is going to be a deterrent to most of us...I'm just on to trading standards now.... Note to self: Don't be so dumb next time. Also, watch and learn how to get rich quick leeching off decent, trusting folk.
Absolute waste of money pay up front get nothing .
absolute rip off don't go near ! got the cheak to say the engineers time was booked so can't cancel it !
It’s a scam - stay well clear. They ‘quote’ £19 and then after i paid, asked for a further £119. No chance of any refund either. And surprise surprise, no chance of anyone picking up the phone either....all you get is that they are experiencing a high volume of calls..... wonder why!
Absolutely scammers, avoid all cost. They do not want to give a refund. So annoyed
Total rip off. No mention of additional costs. Paid the £19.99 only to find that i the needed pay a further £58 to umlock. Total scam, diagusting.
SCAM!!!! £19.99 +vat to unlock your phone, then demand another £39.99 + vat to unlock it as the first payment was only an "unlock check". Nothing was mentioned about the extra cost, they advertised the unlock for £19.99. These people need to be found and put away.
Total ripoff
same problem. They take money of you and then want to charge another £60+ to finalise the unlock. Proper scam. I looked at the steps and description / text that showed, and nothing hinted at further cost! Sam!! This was top on google advert.
This company will mislead you into parting with £22 to unlock your iPhone, then email you to say your unlock is ready and want you to pay a further £66 for the privilege. The site is totally misleading, I, too, have reported it to trading services and copied Ofcom as swell. I doubt I'll get a refund, I only wish I had read the reviews first as there are far cheaper ways of unlocking a phone. As a comparison, my local mobile repair shop quoted me £45 to unlock iPhone 7 from Vodafone. I though that seamed expensive until now.
Scam, They take an initial payment then charge you a further £79 pounds
It's a scam
SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM.!!!!Do not use service.I was charged 23.00 Euros to say my phone could be unlocked,then asked for extra 69.00 Euros to get unlock pin.I will be reporting this SCAM
Scammers that's all I can say .. avoid at all costs....
Gave all info required , paid £19.99 almost 2 weeks ago ... 10 emails later still no phone unlocked . Can't even get hold of them on a phone to discuss further just goes dead . Absolute scammers don't go near this so called company..
SCAM SCAM AVOID AT ALL COSTS Charged me £24 and then asking for another £48, contacting the bank right now to see what they say. STAY AWAY - Trust Pilot reviews are fake
Its SCAM , thay ask me for 23€ to unlock my phone after i pay thay send me email to say your phone rady to unlock but you have to pay 113€
Scoundrels. "Charge" £20.00 up front to get your business, 24 hours later they email to say you have got through the first phase and now can unlock, when you click on the link it demands another £49.00. Hiddens costs, no doubt in their T&T that they know nobody reads. Still not unlocked. Who is behind this why haven't OFCOM pounced? Recommended by EE's website, perhaps taking backhanders.
NEVER EVER USE THESE THIEVES! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY