After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
Total ripoff
same problem. They take money of you and then want to charge another £60+ to finalise the unlock. Proper scam. I looked at the steps and description / text that showed, and nothing hinted at further cost! Sam!! This was top on google advert.
This company will mislead you into parting with £22 to unlock your iPhone, then email you to say your unlock is ready and want you to pay a further £66 for the privilege. The site is totally misleading, I, too, have reported it to trading services and copied Ofcom as swell. I doubt I'll get a refund, I only wish I had read the reviews first as there are far cheaper ways of unlocking a phone. As a comparison, my local mobile repair shop quoted me £45 to unlock iPhone 7 from Vodafone. I though that seamed expensive until now.
Scam, They take an initial payment then charge you a further £79 pounds
It's a scam
SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM.!!!!Do not use service.I was charged 23.00 Euros to say my phone could be unlocked,then asked for extra 69.00 Euros to get unlock pin.I will be reporting this SCAM
Scammers that's all I can say .. avoid at all costs....
Gave all info required , paid £19.99 almost 2 weeks ago ... 10 emails later still no phone unlocked . Can't even get hold of them on a phone to discuss further just goes dead . Absolute scammers don't go near this so called company..
SCAM SCAM AVOID AT ALL COSTS Charged me £24 and then asking for another £48, contacting the bank right now to see what they say. STAY AWAY - Trust Pilot reviews are fake
Its SCAM , thay ask me for 23€ to unlock my phone after i pay thay send me email to say your phone rady to unlock but you have to pay 113€
Scoundrels. "Charge" £20.00 up front to get your business, 24 hours later they email to say you have got through the first phase and now can unlock, when you click on the link it demands another £49.00. Hiddens costs, no doubt in their T&T that they know nobody reads. Still not unlocked. Who is behind this why haven't OFCOM pounced? Recommended by EE's website, perhaps taking backhanders.
NEVER EVER USE THESE THIEVES! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY
Same as everyone else the offer a cheaper unlock then demand a further 83.00 to give you the code
Thieves Scammers No values or morals. Avoid at all Costs
This is a scam company. They made me believe I am to pay only 23.99 but they sent a new bill after two days asking 70.99 again. I foolishly went ahead to pay, only for them to tell me my phone cannot be unlocked after waiting for more than 10 working days. Still I was the one that was chasing them, writing emails, sending reminders. They ended up saying it was my fault for providing a blacklisted phone and that they could only refund me 35 pounds. Who needs to unlock a clean phone anyway with third party cheats? And if the phone was blacklisted, why wasn't I notified that after the first payment of 23.99 but instead received a message saying "my phone has been released from the carrier, pay 70.99 to finish unlocking". This is a scam business guys, please do not patronize them.
It is SCAM company. They charge me £23.99 to deliver unlock code within 1-3 hours. I received an email after two days to pay additional £47.99 Avoid the company and let the others know on all review websites.
Scam....stay away! You've been warned!
Avoid fraudulent
AVOID. SCAM. It was recommended I took the “pre-order” option which cost £23.99. This sounded about right for a phone unlock to me from the little I know about phone unlocking! I was advised this would take 1-24 hours... this took 4 days. And was only a check to see if my phone could be unlocked 🤷🏼‍♀️ They wanted a further £70 to unlock my phone! They couldn’t advise me why this cost so much or how they could justify the cost of the “pre-order”, in fact they ignored most of my questions in all my emails and just spouted off the same nonsense over and over which was not helpful to me at all. Horrible service. Total rip off. DO NOT USE!
Only leaving one star because I cannot leave less. DO NOT GO NEAR THIS WEBSITE. Luckily I got my refund from PayPal. Same experience as all the previous comments but that also had the cheek to tell me my phone was blacklisted and that’s why they could not unlock it.
After Sales is rated 1.42 based on 254 reviews