Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Klarna wasn't working on there website and trying to get hold of someone was difficult. I eventually had to order on my card £230 worth of dresses as this was y birthday and I wanted a few options to pick from. I paid £6 for next day delivery, received the outfits and not 1 outfit fitted me. Considering on the website It says ''True to fit'' I'm usually an 8 but got 10s, and they were sooo tiny they wouldn't even fit over me.
I went to return them all today, and have had to pay £13 to send them back!!! I will NEVER shop with oh polly again.
The dress I ordered came late. The color and sizing is misleading. The color dress I got is not the same tone as the photos at all. It says "fits true to size" but it was very tight. I was unzipping the dress to try it on and the zipper kept getting stuck. My dress had small stains on it before I even tried it on. These items are a bit pricey for these kind of issues. It's obvious that a lot of the good reviews here are fake. This is my first and last purchase from here. Please save your money.
Firstly, I could not make a payment by card or apple pay due to some technical issues at their page, had to create paypal account just to buy from Ohpolly. The shipment to Europe cost me 15 euros, which was quite expensive, and that was the only shipment option. Because of the misleading product pictures, with each illustrating the full swimming suit, I apparently ordered only the bottom parts of the swimming suit so I had to pay overall 35 euros just for the thongs being delivered to me, after I told about this frustrating situation to their customer service, asking for a discount for the shipping to get the swimming suit top, they said that unfortunately to get it delivered to me it is still gonna be an extra 15 euros. Overall, not happy with the shopping experience at all.
My daughter brought a dress from you in a size 8 which was tiny so tried to order a size 10 which you didn't have and then when trying to return the dress, it got sent back saying it had been wore which it definitely hadn't because it didn't fit her. Definitely wont order for there again as sizes are not right and they don't believe you when you try and send something back. So disappointed
Absolute rubbish, poor quality items. Sent back for a refund and still waiting for my money 2 months later
HORRENDOUS COMPANY.

I have dresses which total £160, I returned them and they got to oh Polly conveniently 1 day out of their returns period. They told me to have them re delivered so I could re send them back and they now won’t accept it and refuse to refund me £160. THE WORST COMPANY I’VE EVER DEALT WITH.
Sizing is inaccurate. You have to pay to return items. Emailing customer service is a waste of time. All their bikinis are literally so high-waisted, it doesn’t fit small or short people at all. Not flattering.
BEWARE! The recent reviews I’ve read about Oh Polly being “great” are entirely fabricated. I ordered a dress a month ago and received no tracking or shipment details. Once I did not hear anything on my dress for over a week I reached out and the customer service was horrible- they gave me zero info or updates and if I didn’t dispute the claim on my credit card I would not have gotten my money back. Will never order from Oh Polly again... don’t be fooled by the false good reviews and the presentation of dresses. This website is a scam.
Do not order from here. They sent a dress back which may I add I didn’t even try on claiming that their was a stain on the dress and that they are refusing to issue a refund. Seems like that I’m not the only person they are doing this too. Absolute con.
Their customer service is actually horrible
1 star is at a push.
Rubbish customer service, one person telling me one thing and another telling me another. My 6 items were apparently dispatched on Saturday but now it’s Thursday and apparently one item is out of stock so they’ve refunded me. To save yourself the hassle DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.
Save your money and shop elsewhere with cheaper and better quality.
Dresses are ALWAYS way too small to the point where I cannot even attempt to zip them up. Measurements on the site are wrong.
the website is faulty as i ordered 3 dresses which said they were all in stock and the day before they were supposed to be delivered i got an email saying 2 of them were actually out of stock and they refunded me but i would’ve just rather picked another 2 dresses and i’ve emailed about them about this and they were not helpful at all, bad customer service do not recommend.
I returned 3 dresses the morning after receiving them as they wasn’t suitable. Received an email from them to say they won’t refund me for one as it was returned with stains - I wouldn’t ever dream of returning a stained dress if it was caused by myself. The dress was either delivered in that state or they have found one that was stained and pinned it on myself.

Disgusting customer service for a regular customer. Won’t be ordering from them again! Looks like they do it often to people aswell
Sizing seems out but also would never order again until they sort out their returns policy keep up with your competition! Free returns would make me order again until then nope!
Purchased $700 in clothes and made a typo in address so as soon as I ordered and realised I emailed to have the address corrected to then get a reply saying that they have refunded me instead of just changing the address and for me to reorder what I got not only was I out of pocket $700 and still hasn’t hit my back I reordered all the same thing again for them to take another $700 and then not send my clothing because it’s ‘suspected fraud’ because I’ve made two purchases.

Honestly so unprofessional they only care about themselves and their profits. Disgusting I won’t be shopping with them again I’m now out of pocket $1400 and I won’t have my outfits I purchased for my holiday.
My daughter ordered 2 dresses, She kept one and sent the other one back. I returned it with original packaging and tags, They have sent it back saying there were stains on it, I personally never saw any stains as my daughter only tried it on, They are a joke stay clear there are many more clothes website to choose from than this joke shop.
If you return an item don't expect a refund. I returned an item unworn and within 14 days return period. They received the item. However, they did not refund me. After many hours of contacting customer service regarding my refund I gave up. I have now submitted a charge back with my credit card company.
I had to chase them about an exchange I’ve been waiting for since December. I’ve been given 100 different responses and then they told me million times that my exchange has been dispatched and I’ll receive it. I haven’t received a thing and then they’ve done a refund for an amount lower for some reason. Don’t shop with them save your money and time !
was not given a refund for item i returned.
Oh Polly is rated 3.78 based on 843 reviews