Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Their customer service is actually horrible
1 star is at a push.
Rubbish customer service, one person telling me one thing and another telling me another. My 6 items were apparently dispatched on Saturday but now it’s Thursday and apparently one item is out of stock so they’ve refunded me. To save yourself the hassle DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.
Save your money and shop elsewhere with cheaper and better quality.
Dresses are ALWAYS way too small to the point where I cannot even attempt to zip them up. Measurements on the site are wrong.
Bad customer service ordered 3 dresses only 2 came and they said they weight all parcels so basically making me out a liar... clearly scammers as I’ve only received 2 in a tiny box that wouldn’t even fit 3 dresses in the 2 was a massive push. Wouldn’t buy here and I definitely won’t be again!
the website is faulty as i ordered 3 dresses which said they were all in stock and the day before they were supposed to be delivered i got an email saying 2 of them were actually out of stock and they refunded me but i would’ve just rather picked another 2 dresses and i’ve emailed about them about this and they were not helpful at all, bad customer service do not recommend.
I returned 3 dresses the morning after receiving them as they wasn’t suitable. Received an email from them to say they won’t refund me for one as it was returned with stains - I wouldn’t ever dream of returning a stained dress if it was caused by myself. The dress was either delivered in that state or they have found one that was stained and pinned it on myself.

Disgusting customer service for a regular customer. Won’t be ordering from them again! Looks like they do it often to people aswell
Sizing seems out but also would never order again until they sort out their returns policy keep up with your competition! Free returns would make me order again until then nope!
Purchased $700 in clothes and made a typo in address so as soon as I ordered and realised I emailed to have the address corrected to then get a reply saying that they have refunded me instead of just changing the address and for me to reorder what I got not only was I out of pocket $700 and still hasn’t hit my back I reordered all the same thing again for them to take another $700 and then not send my clothing because it’s ‘suspected fraud’ because I’ve made two purchases.

Honestly so unprofessional they only care about themselves and their profits. Disgusting I won’t be shopping with them again I’m now out of pocket $1400 and I won’t have my outfits I purchased for my holiday.
My daughter ordered 2 dresses, She kept one and sent the other one back. I returned it with original packaging and tags, They have sent it back saying there were stains on it, I personally never saw any stains as my daughter only tried it on, They are a joke stay clear there are many more clothes website to choose from than this joke shop.
If you return an item don't expect a refund. I returned an item unworn and within 14 days return period. They received the item. However, they did not refund me. After many hours of contacting customer service regarding my refund I gave up. I have now submitted a charge back with my credit card company.
I had to chase them about an exchange I’ve been waiting for since December. I’ve been given 100 different responses and then they told me million times that my exchange has been dispatched and I’ll receive it. I haven’t received a thing and then they’ve done a refund for an amount lower for some reason. Don’t shop with them save your money and time !
was not given a refund for item i returned.
Awful returns process. If you don’t follow up asking where your refund is they won’t refund you. An absolute con and their way of cheating you out of money. Will not buy from them again as their service is a disgrace.
What went wrong.I bought something from Oh Polly and returned it as it was too big only for them to say it was marked snd they’ve refused my refund and sfng it back to me 3 weeks later.
Ordered a dress on Black Friday was all in stock until the next day received an email to say coincidentally 2 of my items out of 3 were out of stock. Ok annoying I’ll order cyber money. Did so and now have not been informed that my refund has been “rejected” and apparently there is a stain on the dress I tried on once😂 I regularly order online and I don’t wear fake tan so I highly doubt that one. Am just expecting to not even get my dress back now so my money has been stolen. Great stuff
I ordered a skirt which I tried on and immediately decided I didn’t want to keep. Packaged the item and sent it back the next day with all the tags attached. They messaged me to say the skirt was marked and they would not refund me. Once I received the skirt back I messaged again to ask what marks they were talking about as the skirt is fine. No response. They just steal people’s money. Do not order from them.
Ordered 3 dresses from here. Parcel arrived with only 2 dresses in! Emailed customer service numerous times and they insisted that all parcels are checked and I had been sent 3 when I had not. They completely refused to refund me multiple times, then when I messaged them on Instagram and they saw I had a following on there refunded straight away! Ridiculous.
Ordered a dress on the 20th, paid for next day delivery before the cut off point for Christmas delivery to be delivered the 23rd. A week later still no dress & Oh Polly are claiming dress has been delivered. Absolutely disgraceful. Been left €55 out of pocket
My daughter ordered from oh polly and they have conned her out of money. She is a first year primary teacher and money is extremely tight so she cannot afford to give up £36.50 Unfortunately, this company has ignored emails and all attempts at contact so my daughter will probably have to write this off as a bad experience. To all other potential customers, one word of advice - DONT.
misleading photos on website and inaccurate colour representation, expensive delivery charges and have to pay to return misrepresented items. Although they take payment immediately when ordering, it takes around 12/14 days for refund. This company needs to change its attitude to customers as I will not order from them again. Bad business model and they need to rethink their overall plan if they are to be successful.
Oh Polly is rated 2.34 based on 367 reviews