Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
I wouldn’t purchase anything from these again. I ordered a dress and emailed to try and change billing address, completely my fault but had no reply. When the dress came it wasn’t the same colour as it looked on the website which is fine so I sent it back next day recorded delivery. 3 weeks later I haven’t recieved my money back. I’ve emailed them using their contact form on the website and another email using the email address they’ve provided a week ago asking where the money is or if they have even received it and I’ve not heard anything back again. I would have kept it and sold it on to get at least something back but now I’m down the postage, dress price and the what it cost me I send back next day recorded delivery! I can’t even dispute it because I’m not hearing anything back from them.
Worse customer service ever!! Intact they don’t have one at all. They would rather post post all day long on Instagram but help customers with their returns.
Without a doubt the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Bought 3 items and sent one back almost a month ago and have had no confirmation my return has been received. Tried to get in touch soooo many times, Facebook, email, Twitter and nothing. They reply once then don’t reply to your reply. I’ve paid with klarna and had to get in touch with them to extend my payment date and I’m not prepared to pay for an item I no longer have. It’s such a shame because I loved the bikinis and was going to order more but now I just can’t because of this ridiculous customer service! Have put all my friends from ordering there too and from the reviews I’m not the only one with this issue. It’s something that could easily be fixed with a simple reply? Don’t get it at all, it’s 2019 good customer service is vital. Plus I had to pay to send it back too!
One of the worst websites I’ve ever ordered clothes from! 1. Came 2 weeks late! 2.Dress literally fell apart in 1 hour of wearing it and I mean it ( 1/2 sequins came off, zip broke and the dress ripped as the sticking was so weak) and jut to highlight I paid £60 for it therefore I expected the quality to be there. 3. Customer service is NON EXISTENT and I mean it, wrote 8 emails now within 3 weeks and still no response no neither one of them. I would definitely recommend to keep away from their website as it’s a joke with horrendous pricing.
NEVER AGAIN
Sent dress off five weeks ago still no refund no replies to my emails or tweets I’m still waiting!
Don't deliver next day when u purchased next day, very bad customer service, don't reply to emails or dms, delete public comments so no one see them for what thet are, bunch of scammers
Would never shop at Oh Polly again. I returned a skirt and a bikini. They refunded the bikini but refused to refund the skirt despite it being in pristine condition. It took me over 6 weeks, numerous emails and threatening to complain to the financial ombudsman before they issued a refund. I didn’t receive a single apology or discount code for the inconvenience caused. Wouldn’t recommend them at all.
They don’t answer emails I have been charged for my order and have not been sent it in two weeks I have emailed various times and have had no reply for a week
Been waiting a month for my refund or even receipt of receiving the item, returned item in perfect condition. Haven’t heard anything from them and no response to my emails or messages.
Several items returned and received by them and now waiting for a refund. Confirmation email 15/04/19, items returned and with them by 04/05/19. Still no refund 18/05/19.
Item returned, still waiting for refund. Have email them 5 times, and have messaged them through FB, no response at all. They have received the item back, as luckily I sent it back via tracking and its been signed for, now in the hands of Paypal. I will never use Oh Polly again!
Worst online store EVER. No service for what you pay.. no return portal in countries outside of the UK and USA, so if it doesn't fit or flatter you, tough luck! Otherwise you're looking to pay as much, if not more to return than what the item itself cost. Oh, and they never get their order right. Every single occasion I made a purchase at least 1 item was wrongfully shipped, and then of course I had to get the right item shipped... on one occasion even the replacement was the wrong item. NEVER. AGAIN. Bye.
I bought a playsuit for myself was too small, sent back over a month ago now. No refund, emaied them on several occasions no reply. WILL NEVER buy from them againn. £80 DOWN THE DRAIN.
No customer service at all and waiting over a month for refunds!
Do not order from here they do not give refunds 16 year old daughter cannot not get refund from dress she sent back 4 weeks ago sixty pounds is a lot of money keep ignore our emails day light robbery do not order anything
Nonsense company. Quick to take money then take forever to respond when requesting a refund.
Absolute scammers! Issues from start to finish. No dispatch email for my parcel but took the money straight away. Parcel arrived late and without me knowing as had no communication with them. In fact they replied to my email late and with a rude tone asking not to message multiple platforms as that’s the route of their issues. Excuse me? Try and reply on any platform! I then needed to return the parcel as it arrived too late to wear and didn’t fit. I had to pay for the return and create the label myself - seriously it’s 2019?? And wait for it, I still havnt received £100 return after a month despite my tracked delivery saying they signed for the parcel on the 24th April! They’ve now gone cold on my return and havnt answered any emails or messages for at least a week. THE WORST!!!!
Racists that only care if you’re of a tanned complexion and skinny. Not inclusive at all as they don’t share any of the black people they work with. They made a separate page for anyone not light or skinny.
Customer service is bad as they only want skinny models or white girls with tans/mixed race girls. Aren’t diverse at all. And made a separate page for black and plus size women who aren’t good enough for their main page.
Disgusted with after sales treatment.After returning an item for my grandaughter still no refund,after sending the details they asked for .When I return from holiday will be reporting to credit card company and trading standards
Mrs PA Crowther