Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
They have horrible service. Never ordering from Oh Polly AGAIN. It’s been a FULL MONTH and they have taken £60 out of my bank and haven’t gave it back😂 I’ve sent emails and DMs, still no reply. Stealing money from LOYAL customers. Your service is vile.
I´m uterrly upset. I had several problems with my order. The shipping was way longer than what they promised and i didn´t even get an email to confirm that my order was shipped ( they replied and send me the confirmation after i wrote an email). Second Problem was that they told me they couldn´t ship an item because it was out of stock days AFTER I ordered and payed. When the items finaly arrived i was realy happy to see that the Bikini i ordered was really pretty and of good quality. But the fabric of the dress i ordered looked and felt differend than the one on the model. So I´m returning that dress (returning costs are not includet btw).
I was really excited to order from Oh Polly bc their stuff looks beautiful but the bikini i kept in the end wasn´t worth all that trouble at all.
I brought a few dresses from Oh Polly earlier on this month. They didn't suit so I sent them back. You have to pay for signed postage (around £5!!) I've been waiting over 3 weeks to receive a refund and still haven't received one, the only way you can get though to them is via email which usually they take ages to respond to. I would not recommend purchasing from Oh Polly. I sent a separate parcel back also which is now "lost" so I've now lost out on over £40 and having to claim back a refund from Royal Mail. I wish I knew this before I purchased from here because it's a complete waste of time.
Would give 0 stars if possible! Waited a month for a refund of £160 and after numerous emails being sent and hearing nothing back I had to go through PayPal to make a claim. Oh Polly must have then told them I hadn’t sent the items back as I received an email from PayPal to send the items back so I could be refunded. I then provided proof of postage to PayPal with a tracking number and voila what do you know 2 days later oh Polly have refunded me my money back. Will NEVER EVER use oh Polly again and would advise the same to others. Not professional in the slightest!
Customer service is shocking !! Automated response . Can’t even inform if a returns been accepted then refuse refunds !!! Trading standards then claiming back off my bank !! Avoid
Clearly an issue when 80% of the reviews are 1 star. I ordered two outfit sets both which were two small. I returned both exactly how it was stated on the website and never received a refund. I reached out multiple times via email and the respondents have gotten no where close to helping. i've sent at least 10 emails with my order number, tracking number and receipt of my return. The responses continually say its nothing on their end and they are investigating what may have happened. I checked with my delivery service and it arrived to the return location over a month ago yet i've received no refund on my $100 worth of clothing. Scam for sure. Wish i would have read reviews before purchasing. Beware
this company doesn't even deserve a 1 star! ordered 3 dresses amounting to about £180, returned literally the following day of receiving them. nearly 3 weeks later still no refund, not even an email to say they had received my returns. ive emailed several times and the odd time ive had a reply saying they will look into it, since my last email I havnt had a reply for 3 days! so angry! I would never ever order from here again, ive never had this problem before with any other companies! Needs shut down absolute disgrace and the fact that all of their customer service numbers never get answered! How can tey get away with it?!
I have reported them to BBB. I ordered a dress on April 8th and have yet to receive a tracking number for my dress that I need for a wedding. I tried reaching and no one responded to my emails or IG DM's! I have also called my bank to report fraud!
Having such a bad experience with oh Polly. I purchased 5 items about three weeks ago and returned three of these items worth around £129 all together. They were not worn, two were not even tried on. They have all labels attached. I have not recieved any refund and it has been over two weeks when the website clearly states 7-10 working days refund!!! I have been chasing with emails and I’ve only had one reply saying the team do not email you once you have been refunded but it can take 7-10 days. I have emailed back as it has been over this period of time and yet still no refund in my account nor a courtesy email!! £120 is a lot of money and I am absolutely fuming not knowing where my money is and the fact that no one is bothering to contact me infuriated me!!! Worst experience with oh Polly! I shop here all the time and so does my sisters and family and friends but after this they are all so shocked with the level of poor service I am receiving that they do not wish to use oh Polly again in case this may be their case next time!!! Fuming!!!!!!!
ive ordered an outfit 8th of april it told me it would b here th 13th of april its now the 15th anf my outfit hasnt even been shipled it wont even let me track my order i need the outfit for the 18th ive texted custome service 48 hours ago and still hasnt gotteb back to me
They Took my money but never delivered the items i ordered. Sent numerous emails and insta messages. The reply saying "We'll look into this for you" and never get back to you. Im Going to have to contact my bank to do a charge back from their account to get my money back.
The WORST online shopping company I have ever used. Seriously. Shein and Romwe do a better job of providing basic information on shipping, returns, and just general customer service.
This is the worst company ever. They are a bunch of criminals. They take your money and don’t deliver your items. There customer service is honestly the worst I’ve ever experienced in my life, it’s beyond a joke. It only gets one star because there’s not an option for zero. Please save yourself the time and stress and do not order from here.
Terrible customer service. I paid for next day delivery on Tuesday where they clearly stated that it would be here by Wednesday, Thursday lastest. It’s now Saturday and I didn’t even get an email confirming that it had been dispatched.
Leider hat Oh Polly es nicht geschafft eine Hose auf die Reise zu schicken (Geld wurde abgebucht, die Hose jedoch nicht versandt auch kein "Shipping Mail" wurde generiert).
Seit Tagen versuche ich per Mail (Telefonnummer ist auf der Homepage nirgends zu finden) Kontakt zum Unternehmen aufzunehmen, doch leider keinerlei Reaktion..... .
Ich fürchte ich habe mein Geld verloren und möchte euch vor diesem Shop und deren "Kundendienst" warnen.
Horrendous customer service when you've paid for items and Express next day delivery and 10 days later they haven't even been dispatched and no one will answer your questions. Your money taken very efficiently though. Widespread bad experiences from what I've seen now I've looked into it and think they might be going out of business. BEWARE!!
My daughter has ordered a £55 size 14 dress for her 18th birthday a size 10 was sent with a week to go until her party. Msg oh poly they apologised and my daughter reordered woth a day to go sent another size 10 spent £110 and still havent got the right dress and one rally fed up daughter with no outfit! Really disappointed with the service !!!
I planned to order several bikini tops and bottoms for my wife which wears a size medium US
I simply asked the question “what would be her size in your product?”
It’s been days and no answer

When I see the number of 1 stars from previous customers combined with their inability to respond to a simple email I’ve decided this is a bad company with good ads.

I will order from others
I paid for next day delivery on a dress for my daughter. The dress did not arrive but £38.99 has been taken from the bank account to pay for it.
Trying to contact customer services but as yet I have not received a reply. Becoming increasingly frustrated.
I'm still waiting for my return items! It's now been over 3 weeks and they have stopped replying to my emails asking for an update and havnt refunded any money. Wont be ordering from them again! I wouldnt mind but for the prices of thier items you would assume they would know what there doing. Daylight robbery
Oh Polly is rated 3.78 based on 841 reviews