OldSchoolTees-com Reviews

Read OldSchoolTees-com Reviews

800 650-8337

mike@oldschooltees.com

180 Elm Street

Tell us how OldSchoolTees-com made you happy
Glad to find a great company that carries old classic tee's. Tee's back in the would really speak about person wearing them. Its really great to have a resource/company that provides quality products & is not interested in screwing you over with a scam.. Thank you
I bought my husband 4 t-shirts for Christmas of his favorite old school bands (Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Nirvana) and a "Dude" t-shirt from the Big Lebowski. He loved them all. I will definitely buy again from this site. The shirts were delivered quickly and they were nice quality.
Not knowing about Old School Tees, I checked out what they had on line. I can tell you that I have purchased many tee shirts from them over 2018. Every time I wear one of them I get comments that they like my shirt and where did I get it. As a matter of fact, I gave tee shirts to my son and my brother in law. I will continue to purchase from them!
I bought quite a few of these tee shirts for my grandson. He loves old rock and roll bands and loved getting these tees. Quality tees and great response time!
the T-Shirts were a gift for a nephew. He loved them!
Fit Isn not goof. Fabric not good. Logos and pictures nottl13. 8 is a great tendt
Love my Bowie shirt!!!! Fits perfectly! Definitely going to order again.
I got the tiedye Led Zeppelin long sleeve t shirt for my grandson for Christmas. It was his favorite gift and made his Dad and siblings jealous that they didn't get one! Awesome quality!
Not the best quality T-shirts great when they are new shrink up way too much
Fantastic experience! Great band T's! :)
These t-shirts are the best quality, the best designs! Speedy shipping too!
The quality and delivery were excellent, and as the t-shirt gifts were opened at Christmas, the images gave everyone a laugh or a chance to reminisce over experiences of their youth, like a Stones concert or School House Rock.
Great shirts!
Very comfortable, well made shirts and apparel that really look awesome. They wash well and actually look like the picture or as described. Looking forward to buying more in the future and receiving them quickly (as usual;) in the mail.
Bought shirt as a gift and product was good quality. Easy ordering and had to return product for a different size and exchange went very smooth. Would recommend!
Great item and arrived early!
Great selection and fast shipping.
The t shirt, even on a small man, was far too small. Such a shame, as it was a Xmas gift.
The cost of the shirt was more than doubled owing to import duty and delivery costs, which I hadn't anticipated. But if the shirt had fitted, that would have been accepted. All in all, very disappointed by the whole enterprise as it was money I couldn't afford to have wasted. 🙁
Awesome shirts and hoodies. Grandaughter is intp classic rock and grunge. Everything i got from here she loves.
I am completely satisfied with all aspects of the purchase I made with this company
Great hard to find shirts featuring more reclusive artists. Will shop here again!
OldSchoolTees-com is rated 4.65 based on 144 reviews