OldSchoolTees-com Reviews

Read OldSchoolTees-com Reviews

800 650-8337

mike@oldschooltees.com

180 Elm Street

Tell us how OldSchoolTees-com made you happy
Awesome variety of tees. Would definitely give a 5⭐ if ya had 3 or 4XL.
Will definitely be buying more tops then.

Thanks Guys!
There is a great selection of quality product that looks great and is delivered quickly.
I was looking for a tour shirt from my first concert in 1982 and found it here. Great quality shirt delivered quickly. Have also been able to find other shirts for gifts and people love them. Very happy to recommend this site.
All I can is that, OLDSCHOOLTEES.COM. Went above and beyond, when it needed some help. Mike called me his self, asked me what I needed, and took care my order!!! That’s real customer service. Thank you, OLDSCHOOLTEES.Com and Mike... RC
Quality product, fast shipping!
Old school tees was worth the visit. Found a nice variety of shirts at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend them if your looking for retro threads!
Good stuff
Awesome tshirts - design and quality.
I got the tees I ordered shortly after I paid (about a weeks time), and after having them for months the looks just like the did when I received them! Amazing quality and would definitely order from again!
Color of shirt was much different than expected and fabric also not the typical cotton shirt.
Service was spot on, and so was the communication. I ordered my shirts on Thursday night and had them Tuesday. Super impressed and will definitely order from you guys again! Thanks.
I've gotten 7 of these (Rock) tees as either gifts or my own purchases. Everyone of these has met or exceeded my expectations. High quality materials, fast shipping and the graphics are really nice. I would steer my friends to this site without hesitation.
Casey
Hello,

I love the concept of rock tees, real authentic 1960’s rock tees!!!

I ordered 5 or 6 for my husband and he loved them all, but what I noticed is some are better quality material than others, some are softer cotton.

My big brother loved my husbands tees, he’s from the 60’s too, so I’m going to order a couple for him. Joplin and Stevie Ray 😊

Happy New Year
You sell a good product. However, your tee shirts could be a little less expensive.
Love the style of the products! Very cool to have one retailer have such a large volume of classic rock apparel.
I bought a bunch of shirts in 2018 and was happy with most. Unfortunately, my Clash-London Calling t-shirt lost its hem after just one wash. Kinda bummed on that one. Pretty good experience overall.
Great shirt.
Your shirts are fantastic. Grandson loved his shirts. Rock on!
Perfect transaction in every way!
VERY HAPPY WITH QUALITY AND SERVICE. FAST SHIPPING. WOULD RECOMMEND. A+A+A+A+