OneShare Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend OneShare Health
Easy process.
Easy to enroll
An excellent experience with Bob S. He answered all of my questions and followed up with phone calls.
Katie really helped us to get the right health care that we could afford and understand it she was very nice thank you so much
Agent was great at explaining the various options. Informative and patient.
Once I got through to a human, the process was fast and easy. Getting through to a human was a long and frustrating process. It took me a week of many calls a day and many dropped connections to finally get through. I also left multiple messages to have my calls returned with no action. That part of it was very frustrating!
Sagan was so nice and helpful.
Great information given!!
Great service
Kelly was very helpful and informative.
Lupe was very helpful and kind and answered all of the questions I had clearly and fully. She was patient, and made me feel like she valued me as a person. Thanks for the excellent service! Really glad we are now members!
Outstanding service. Quick and efficient.
Very fast and professional.
Bob and Austin were amazing thank you to both!!
God bless..
Excited to be a member of this and looking forward to helping others. Working with Kyle today was smooth and easy!
Very responsive to questions.
Kody Brown was extremely kind, patient and helpful to me!
Great service. Great prices and we look forward to having a faith based business as our insurance provider.

Lupe was helpful, kind, informative. She went above and beyond her job! Thank you for the help!!
My salesperson made it very clear to understand all the different options. This seems like a very good plan and a good value
OneShare Health is rated 4.89 based on 292 reviews