OneShare Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend OneShare Health
Yes this has been a nice experience. I'll write more after I've been with this program. But I am looking forward to being a member of such a great format and team.
Several areas in the cost sharing program drew me to my decision. 1. The providers that can be used with the plan. Lots of choices, 2. Overall coverage that could be shareable after sharing amount is met. 3. several PCP visits that will be included with a $20 visit. 4. The out of country coverage. 4. Cost is affordable 5. Knowledgeable customer service answered my questions and we met several times before I made my decision.
The recording that I had to listen to at the end was painful. It didn’t accept my answer of “yes” or pushing #1... after several attempts, I had to start the recording all over again. That was frustrating!
Hello Kim. Thank you for reviewing our company. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We apologize for the technical issues you encountered during your verification call. We reviewed the call and it appears background noise (on our end) was the issue. Although this rarely happens, it happened to you and we completely understand why you were frustrated. Please accept our sincerest apologies and thank you for helping us improve our enrollment process.
The rep Kelly was great, suggested a program that was a better fit than what I had originally called in to discuss. A top notch rep
Over all One share health is a good health ensurance, even though they took to long to pay my hospital bill, b/c of some miss understanding I had with one of thier costommer servic laydy, when I first get my health insurance. One share health they review all the agreements and the phone recording I had with the costommer service laydy. They find out it was their folt. After that one share health they payied my hospital bill .not all of that plus they paid more the $2000 dallars from what we agree. Over all I’m very satisfy with One share health
Seems like a somewhat unique/different approach, but I like it. Only reason not 5 stars is because too early to know how it actually is.
OneShare Health is rated 4.89 based on 353 reviews