One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
Couldn't ask for anything better. Quick service, great mechanic, very professional. Many thanks.
Excellent service, quick and simple which is what you want when the car is not working.
Excellent Service from CF9. Prompt and very helpful.
Friendly and helpful
Got me and my daughter to a safe place
Lanes Recovery-the driver was excellent and very helpful, efficient and on time.
One call made no offer of transportation for the driver and passenger. In fact told us we needed to find our own way. Broke down in the middle of nowhere and no questions asked about age, mobility and vulnerability of people. Covid is not an excuse for ignoring duty of care.
As a "One Call " member, just wondering why I had to pay £20.00 for the call out. Ashley, the mechanic, from, James and Aldridge Garage Ltd, was superb, very professional and polite.
I did not have any problems telephone assistant was very helpfull. Only had to waite 1/2 hour the recovery chap( GN3 )he was very plesent and once loaded he delivered my van to my home no problems. very satisfied.
very fast and efficient a thoroughly professional service.
Was told by text 60-90 minutes.
The recovery (National rescue) turned up over 3 hours after call logged to take me 15 minutes down the road.
I’ve broken down twice recently.
Getting through to call centre to report breakdown takes over half hour.
When they eventually answer they ask you to hold then promptly cut you off.
Not much fun when your a lone female on busy motorway in pouring rain.
This happened repeatedly on both breakdowns.
1 st breakdown I waited almost 3 hours, I’ve complained to Lanes.
I kept being told another 40 mins, your totally at their mercy.
No apology.
I was soaked through to my underwear, I suffer pneumonia and have 2 chronic lung conditions, can you imagine my distress. I’m still upset to be treated in the way.
Fitter got in my car with no mask on, by now I was freaked out!
I drove home with car windows open.
I’ve never had a breakdown report.
I took car to garage following day as recommended they could find nothing wrong as I had no code to give them.
Last week I broke down again, same problem it says car overheating stop immediately. Same issues with call centre.
Recovery lorry sent, this time great wearing a mask and within an hour.
Car towed to garage.
You have no doubt cost me a packet on repairs, still waiting for estimates.
If I had the breakdown report in 1st instance I could have had it fixed and not broken down a 2nd time.
Some businesses are shocking to deal with your at the top of the list & lanes is 2nd.
Customer service was brilliant very helpful. Dealt with everything for me got me a breakdown recovery vehicle very quickly.
It took my car to my garage
The recovery driver was very nice and helpful also. I would recommend this company
Customer service lady went above and and beyond and help me with the recovery of my bike
Was a bit tricky at first booking it through the website but once someone called me (within 5 minutes of me submitting the request) everything went to plan
speedy response when unexpected flat battery for garaged car
Excellent service from CSS on the phone and Mike arrived with his trailer in under an hour. All extremely satisfactory... Thank you!
The lovely gentleman that come to do my car was very polite and helped to get my car back on the road. I can’t thank him enough brilliant 5* service.
I cannot fault the service I’ve had today. Very very polite from start to finish and my car is back on the road 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Great service 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
A very pleasant man was with us in 15 minutes and fixed things in less.
CS5 was excellent and got breakdown out asap
fast and professional response. thankyou!
One Call Rescue is rated 4.51 based on 316 reviews