One Health Medical Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Health Medical Group

Tell us how One Health Medical Group made you happy
I just had to write this review to share my dreadful experience with this company. I paid them almost £5000 last September. I was booked in for my procedure on the 22/10/18 to be told two days before, that it was CANCELLED, due to the surgeon having a family bereavement. It was really disappointing but I rescheduled a procedure again for the 22/02/19. A couple of weeks later I was CANCELLED again. The reason they gave this time was that the surgeon would go over his allotted time in theatre, so I was rebooked for 28/03/19 and yes you've guessed it, I was CANCELLED yet again, less than a week later. The reason, the surgeon no longer did my procedure. I have asked them for a full refund. I have been waiting for my money now since 09/02/19. There is no direct phone number for Head Office. The only phone number is for the call centre. When you call, they say it's nothing to do with them contact your patient coordinator. Your patient coordinator says it's nothing to do with her, contact Head Office. I have been going round in circles. I have written emails and letters to Head Office and still have no response. Please think twice before using this company, once they have your money they don't care how they treat you. My refund is long overdue, so it looks like I'll have to take legal action.
My experience is very similar to the other review. I paid in full and was messed around with dates. My operation was cancelled twice at short notice with not good enough reasons. I find the staff arrogant and they couldn't careless about good customer service. I don't have a clue how they are still in business. Nothing but con artists if you ask me. I've been trying to speak to management for months but just get put though to the sales team who then pass you back to the patient coordinator, who in turn is pretty useless and says you need to speak to head office knowing full well i wont get put through to anyone who has the power to do anything. Absolutely shocking customer service. I've had to wrote off to head office to request a refund. It took them a month to reply just to refuse it. I will now go down the legal route. Sounds like there are many people in my situation. Go and read the reviews on google reviews. They cant take them ones down like they can on trust pilot. We all need to go to watchdog!
One Health Medical Group is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews