onlinebookwriters.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend onlinebookwriters.com/

Tell us how onlinebookwriters.com/ made you happy
Thank you, team, for the excellent work on the given pointers. I am fascinated by the manuscript as it includes all the elements of excellent writing. Your research skills are something to be inspired by. I can't be grateful enough, as the book is above and beyond my expectations. For such standardized work, you surely deserve more than five stars.
I pay a $1000 for a 5 chapter book took them 6 mth to do I had 3 project managers and none of them did what they said they where going to do . Warning do not go with this company they don’t do what they say they are going to do .
I contacted Online Book Writers to create a book video trailer for my upcoming book on the role of e-cars in our lives. I am stunned at their work. It is creating hype on social media. I have also hired them for my next e-book too. 100% recommended!
For the eighth time, I'm consulting with Online Book Writers, and I'm pleased to report that my cover designs, book jacket designs, and inside drawings have all turned out well.
I'm very pleased with the services provided to date. The game plan is great. Very methodical and effective approach. They provided expert handling of the book in every way and continued confidence building, which they have mastered, for a debut author such as myself. In terms of rating their services and support to date, I must first say that I was totally unfamiliar with the processes for writing, promoting, and publishing a book. Does one employ a ghostwriter or an agent? Self publishing or not? Clearly I made the right decision choosing Online Book Writers. The people are professional, caring, enthusiastic and really good at what they do. I give 5 out of 5 stars to Online Book Writers. This is truly a wonderful experience working with the greatest team one could assemble. Thank you so much. I look forward to our continued collaborations.
It is amazing to see the response I have received from these people. They helped my book reach the list of best-sellers within a span of 6 months. You guys did a fabulous job! At first, I was doubting your services but now I realize you people are tremendous with what you do. All the best!
You guys literally took all the pressure off my shoulders by writing a horror book for me. It was a long pending task from my side. I always had creative ideas and stories but lacked writing skills. This company helped me craft my thoughts into books. I would give you guys a thousand stars if I could. Thanks, guys, for always serving me with professionalism and excellence. Highly recommended!
I hired Online Book Writers for writing three research-based articles and their publications. The articles are well-written. Their writers followed my instructions and produced the same result that I wanted. I am highly satisfied. 5/5
Another project delivered on time always exceeding my expectations! Been working with Online book writers for over 2 years. they never fail to disappoint. Keep it up Kenneth and team.
I want to say thanks for the excellent book marketing service they are providing. I hired this agency last month for a book promotion. It is a complete fiction story. Their marketing manager assured me to get a great response from the audience and it is happening after 15 days. Thank you so much!
These people have talented writers on board. I am happy that I chose their writing team for the book I planned to write for so long. These people have good mind-readers. Thank you, guys.
Online book writers simplified the entire process for me, ensured my particular requirements were met while helping me self-publish my book. I was so pleased with them that I decided to give their marketing service a go. Another great decision as I can see my book selling more copies in the last 4 weeks than it has in 3 months. Thank you everyone at Online book writers. You guys are amazing!
I have never seen such a great arrangement of writers and customer service all at once. Before I had the god fortune to come across Online Book Writers, I have always felt either the lack of good writers or the lack of good customer service. They undoubtedly bridge this gap for me.
Online Book Writers played a key role in ghostwriting and publishing my non-fiction book. Their writers are experts. They defined each moment superbly and tried to engage the readers with the next chapter. 10/10 for your outstanding service.
I came across Online Book Writers to create 50 blogs for my website. I asked them about their writing samples, and after going through their previous works, I entrusted them with my work. They have written 15 blogs for my website so far, and I liked the content. I checked the content thoroughly and passed it through various tools, and found the content to be 100% unique and error-free. All the blogs were well-written, and I enjoyed reading them. Excellent work. Keep it up!
This 5 start goes only to JEFF WALKER. But not to any one else. Rest of my experience is very bad. No responsibility. No connection. good communication. I am happy it is OVER.
I got in touch with this Company back in 2019 through a friend of mine referred me when I was trying to write my first book, I had many ideas in my head, but I was unable to give it a proper structure, I contacted this company, and they have not just wrote my book but also helped me understand how to write a book. Now it's my 4th book with them, and they’re my book writing partners. Highly recommended.
Working with Online Book Writers was good. I appreciate their team for their hard work and consistency. Indeed, we have argued on some points, but they respected my ideas and wrote an amazing story that compelled me to consider their service again. The second time, I hired them for book marketing services.
Online Book Writers did the drawings for all my ten comic books. I will extend my thanks to Jess for putting in extra hours to finish my last book cover. The entire team is so professional and efficient!
onlinebookwriters.com/ is rated 4.7 based on 71 reviews