onlinebookwriters.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend onlinebookwriters.com/

Tell us how onlinebookwriters.com/ made you happy
I choose Online Book Writers because of their ability to bring out the best in any idea. I simply explain to them what I want, and they generate it even better than that. I call their work stunning!
My book was written by Online Book Writers, and I am glad to have found them. The book they produced was great. The writer was amazing and super responsive. I had a pleasure working with this company and will surely be sending more projects their way.
I have hired these writers a few times for web content and honestly their service is just incredible. They get content done real quickly and are totally unique!
I am consulting Online Book Writers for the eighth time, and I am happy to announce that my cover designs, book jacket designs, and internal drawings (for one book) – were all done impressively.
Avoid this company. I paid for the premium package and the service couldn’t not be further from premium, they asked me for additional funds for advertising before ever providing me with a piece of work they had completed for me. When I asked for them to provide anything at all to show they had began writing my book in the 4 months since I hired them, they couldn’t. I finally asked for my money back as they have a no hassle refund guarantee, that’s when things got nasty. I was insulted and told I’m not getting a refund or the book I paid for. I later found out a colleague of mine had also been scammed by this company. Luckily I was able to call my bank to request a charge on the payment, they tried to contest it but I won in the end.
I am a successful entrepreneur and run an online business of ghostwriting. So many professionals and company owners had rejected me because I couldn’t work according to their requirements. But I didn’t give up and started my struggle and hard work. I have a well-known ghostwriting business. I wanted to share my story with those who are facing the same situations as mine. I hired Online Book Writers for this purpose, and it was an incredible experience with them. They didn’t disappoint me.
I hired this company to promote my book in July of 2021. It is now December of 2021 and they still haven't done anything! I paid $1,500 down and gave them an additional $1,000 after that for them to hire an influencer to promote my book on social media. That's a total of $2,500. I have my receipts to prove these transactions took place but they have produced zero results. They periodically sent me things to approve but they haven't delivered on anything that they promised. I used a part of my savings, money I didn't have to waste, to hire them and they scammed me. I've experienced COVID twice, death of loved ones, and loss during the pandemic and on top of that I've been hustled by this company. It hurts! I encourage everyone to stay way from this company. Online Book Writers contacted me after my review on another site and said they were working to resolve the situation. A young lady named Sophie was assigned to my case. She started out well. I even talked to her boss. He assured me they would fix this. He also asked me to remove my review but I refused to until the work was completed. It's been weeks now since I have heard from them. At this point I want my $2,500 back. These people are not trustworthy. If you want your book promoted please stay way from this company!
Online Book Writers has been our partner for six months now and has helped us with the business writings. Whether it is a trade proposal or commerce planning – Online Book Writers prove themselves again and again as the reliable source for quality writing. They have grammar gurus in the team with a firm grasp of business narration. As the owner and managing director of my company, I owe these guys a lot of my business success.
My experience with Online Book Writers has been good so far when I hired them to write an E-book for me, and I was surprised with the quality of their work as they depicted the story just like I wanted. I would surely love to work with you guys again.
They designed the book cover for my book. Although it’s said that one should never judge a book by it’s cover. But the book cover plays the most important role in grabbing the attention of the reader. Therefore, I did not want to miss this chance of captivating the target readers. So, I hired a book cover designer from Online Book Writers. The account manager listened carefully to my instructions, and the team designed the cover meticulously. Highly satisfied with the cover they designed for my book.
The cover design and publication procedure for my rough book surprised me and shattered all of my hard work. You guys outdid yourselves on both counts. Wow, just WOW!
Since audiobooks are so popular these days, I hired these people to complete this duty, and they performed an excellent job. Thanks.
I hired Online Book Writers to create a book on my behalf because I had been out of practice for more than three years. The content was original and new. I have skilled and competent writers on my team.
Your content is of exceptional quality. Also, the charges are really fair. It was a pleasure to work with you. I would recommend it to everyone.
Online Book Writers' authors are very professional and pleasant to work with. They completed the task on time, and the quality was excellent.
An outstanding book cover design is necessary. I got in touch with them, Luck blessed me. They ensured it was an outstanding book cover.
They're too good for publishing services! Without problem, they released my book on several platforms. Loved their work. Loved their work! Highly advised
I am a veteran and I have been trying to publish my book for almost a decade. Online Book Writers came to my aid. They understand the techniques. They understand the difference between powerful narratives.
When it comes to writing, I must say that I'm great at thinking, but I'm not that good at putting my thoughts together in words. The reason for choosing online book writers was to get some professional assistance. I must say, they are great at it. Thank you for the guidance! Recommended.
Their crew is professional, and they are constantly concerned about the pleasure of their customers.
onlinebookwriters.com/ is rated 4.73 based on 71 reviews