onlinebookwriters.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend onlinebookwriters.com/

Tell us how onlinebookwriters.com/ made you happy
I pay a $1000 for a 5 chapter book took them 6 mth to do I had 3 project managers and none of them did what they said they where going to do . Warning do not go with this company they don’t do what they say they are going to do .
Avoid this company. I paid for the premium package and the service couldn’t not be further from premium, they asked me for additional funds for advertising before ever providing me with a piece of work they had completed for me. When I asked for them to provide anything at all to show they had began writing my book in the 4 months since I hired them, they couldn’t. I finally asked for my money back as they have a no hassle refund guarantee, that’s when things got nasty. I was insulted and told I’m not getting a refund or the book I paid for. I later found out a colleague of mine had also been scammed by this company. Luckily I was able to call my bank to request a charge on the payment, they tried to contest it but I won in the end.
I hired this company to promote my book in July of 2021. It is now December of 2021 and they still haven't done anything! I paid $1,500 down and gave them an additional $1,000 after that for them to hire an influencer to promote my book on social media. That's a total of $2,500. I have my receipts to prove these transactions took place but they have produced zero results. They periodically sent me things to approve but they haven't delivered on anything that they promised. I used a part of my savings, money I didn't have to waste, to hire them and they scammed me. I've experienced COVID twice, death of loved ones, and loss during the pandemic and on top of that I've been hustled by this company. It hurts! I encourage everyone to stay way from this company. Online Book Writers contacted me after my review on another site and said they were working to resolve the situation. A young lady named Sophie was assigned to my case. She started out well. I even talked to her boss. He assured me they would fix this. He also asked me to remove my review but I refused to until the work was completed. It's been weeks now since I have heard from them. At this point I want my $2,500 back. These people are not trustworthy. If you want your book promoted please stay way from this company!
Worst company I have ever have the misfortune of being scammed by. These thieves will steal your money, they do not provide the services advertised and they do not follow through on their refund policy. Please do not give them your money or you will regret it, as I have too. £3200 down the drain.
onlinebookwriters.com/ is rated 4.73 based on 71 reviews