Open Studio Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Open Studio have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

Price - Excellent

93.75%
Industry Average
They have a great price point,love the personality and I believe lead sheet basics vol 1 is a must have for all pianists.
- Richard B
This one year access for this price is a gift, you guys at Open Studio are great musicians, talented, passionated and willing to share their craft, that was already obvious on the youtube channel.
- Olivier B
I enjoy your courses ,good teachers ! I can hear what i have to learn . Thé explanation how to work are so good! But for me thé price is expénsive. 77 usd for enclosures . I you gg ivre thé chance to but others courses for 30 usd I will be thé best pupil of your school !
- Thierry H

Delivery - Fast

100.00%
Industry Average
Content is fantastic, and the delivery too.
- Marcos L
I am happy with the staff/musicians, instruction content, methods of content delivery including the visual keyboard aides, cost of course, and more.
- Hugh P
Absolutely amazing what’s on offer with Open Studio and the A class delivery. People who really care for the craft and want to share valuable knowledge.
- Jack N
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
I asked for a refund and got it, no questions.
- Arthur R
100.00%
Industry Average
I've already recommended the service to friends.
- Duncan H
Also LOVE the great musical community (feels like friends i've known forever) and the top notch customer service.
- Kevin
Love the community, incredible array of live performances and learning as well as the top notch customer service.
- Kevin