Open Studio Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"The course is well structured and you can really feel the way each lesson builds on the one before and brings you closer to your goal. Seven stars."
"It is a very good course"
"Hallo dear Open Studio Team (Peter Martin and Adam Maness), everything is fine and great, but I have a small suggestion: A time indication would be fine, in order to find a spot in the video again to review and practice. I'm German, so I'm not 100% sure about the right vocabulary with "time indication" ... I mean simply a runing time (clock) while the video goes (like on YT). Best Wishes, Uwe Schönwiese"
"Definitive, essential and inspiring. There are many eye opening performances. I’ve never understood what swing was until I watched one of lessons here."
"It’s perfect! But your review is VERY annoying with the 10 characters minimum."
"Great contents!"
"very good classes"
"Everything is so greatly covered and explained in a really pedagogic way so people that doesn’t have a chance to afford or attend a Jazz school can learn concepts from al levels from the bests!"
"Very good"
"YHI Premium great stuff! Keep up the good work!"
"Where are the two extra stars?!"
"Peter Martin Number 1"
"I think is a great course, very well structured."
"Very efficient and relaxed explained!"
"I'm happy with the course of Dianne Reeves’s. I'm from Japan and unfortunately we Japanese singers can not get good jazz education. The courses in your service are helping me a lot. Hopefully, I'd like to know the knowledge and approach of the ensemble with singer also w/o singer."
"Love Geoffrey Keezer's program! Quite a bit to practice and digest, however guaranteed to improve ones playing and take it to a new level. Hip lines, voicings, outside modal playing, bass lines, solo piano. It's all there."
"Very good and helpful material"
"Excellent"
"How and what to practice is one of the most crucial questions. Yet it‘s probably the most personal one and the most difficult to answer. Very quickly, as a beginner, you can get overwhelmed by hints like „practice all the chords, all inversions, all keys, LH and RH“ - this adds up to hundreds of hours - let alone that it does not answer the question of how to make these exercises sound musically and fun to play – which is why we love music, right? That can be very frustrating. This course is different. It is very clear, yet fun to watch. The guided exercises break down the key elements in easy-to-follow steps, showing very clearly how to practice. I still have to make choices – yet this is a great way to start, at least for me. Thank you, Open-Studio-Team!"
"I particularly like the guided practices. It helps me stay focused on the material and keeps my practice time efficient."
Open Studio is rated 4.70 based on 352 reviews