Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Very well done online music learning site using the latest technology and providing multiple at-a-glance views when playing."
"Rich variety of basic and more advanced information. I’m learning a ton!"
"Excellent perspective"
"It is the best online jazz site on the net, period.... I was, quite frankly, pleasantly overwhelmed at the content and initially thought that I might be in a little over my head but that is definitely NOT the case There is SO much incredible content on this site, that no matter what level you are at, you will find courses that are perfect for where you are now. I recommend purchasing an all access pass. I am so pleased that i made the investment musicianship by subscribing to Open Studio."
"I enjoy all the lessons. peter is such a great model."
"Open Studio is the best. I am a classical pianist and I ‘ve understood jazz because of them ."
"Open Studio is an amazing resource. There’s nothing like it on the internet, or anywhere else."
"The Piano courses has excellent material. Peter is an outstanding teacher."
"Great content. Can go at my pace. Practical guides to help you get up and going! Peter is an amazing musician!"
"Enjoy listening to “you’ll hear it “ and watching Adam,Peter,Geoff videos actually met keezer at David sanborn show Fort Wayne indiana real friendly thanks ron rumbaugh dds"
"Excellebt staff!"
"Excellent instruction and fun to listen to conversation between Peter and Adam"
"As a serious pursuer of jazz (it is not my main profession, but I do a lot of paid gigs and try to do it at the highest level), I get a lot out of all of the programming, from technical knowledge, to inspiration, to feeling I have a great online community."
"Really cool and great"
"Good stepping stone for beginners"
"Eccellente!"
"Very good!!"
"Geoffrey Keezer's Adv.Jazz Piano Concepts is top shelf study & practice material for my mind & fingers. Open Studio format is easy to use & the lessons are the best. Thanks, Dennis"
"From my limited experience so far (beginning course for piano), Open Studio is a user friendly, very informative resource."
"Open Studio has been a great experience! The quality of instruction, the professional level of the videos, the supporting materials and the fantastic cut-to-the-chase style of teaching jazz are all top-notch. Easily the best use of time and money I have seen in a long long time!"
Open Studio is rated 4.69 based on 268 reviews