Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Under an hour
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
We just used opendoor to sell our house. We recieved a fair offer, sold quickly and the repairs were reasonable. Everything was so easy and stress free. I was very impressed by the opendoor team. They answered all my questions and were very quick to respond to me. If you want to sell your house quickly, no showings and you do not want to worry about repairs this is a great option!
Hayley, Happy to hear about your experience with us! Thanks for sharing 💙
I tried to sell my home 2 years ago with no luck. I had to make sure the place was spotless at all times for showings. I gave up and then some time later received an Open Door brochure in the mail. I hung on to it for about a month. Read it over and over. The old saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." was all I could think about. Then I decided to just see what they would give me for my house. They offered me 35,000k more than I tried to sell it for 2 years prior. I took the plunge and it all went so smooth. My home was 2700 sq. ft. I'm a woman alone and lived in about 600 sq. ft. of it. Time to down size! I now live in my 1000 sq. ft. apartment and couldn't be happier. I have put in for retirement and will be off traveling in the next 3 months. Thank you Open Door! Your people were so helpful and always there for me with any questions I had. I highly recommend Open Door to anyone looking to sell their home.
So glad to hear this Allyson. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
I sold my home with Opendoor in 2018. The whole process was so simple and I never had to "show" my home. I was offered a great price and all of the people at Opendoor returned every phone call and went above and beyond to help me every step of the way. I previously sold a home with a realtor. There were constant showings and aggravation. With Opendoor, no headaches, no waiting. It was so easy! Thank you Opendoor!!
Leesa, Thanks for the positive feedback and we appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor! 💙
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Charlotte
The process was seamless. My advisor helped me throughout the process & answered any questions I had. I've told several people about Opendoor & recommended that if they are looking for a hassle free sell of their home, this is the way to go.
(Charlotte) - Posted 3 months ago
So glad to hear this Akanke. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
I was happy that I did not have to show my house. I loved that I was able to pick my closing date and I needed to do most of my communicating by email and they accommodated me 100%. They were there when I needed any questions answered and quickly. I was very pleased with my experience and I would recommend them, as I have, to anyone needing to buy or sell a home.
Hi Monica, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Quick and very professional personnel. Will work with them again.
So glad to hear this. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Opendoor for making my first time homeowner dream come true. The complete process was a great experience.
That’s fantastic to hear, thanks for sharing your experience with us and including us in such an important life experience.
I went directly to Opendoor. It was an extremely smooth process. Opendoor’s customer service was excellent, and accommodating. I could not have asked for a better experience. I wholeheartedly recommend Opendoor to anyone in the market for selling their home! Thank you Opendoor we are loving our new place!
We're delighted to hear you've had a good experience with Opendoor. We appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor! :)
Great experience selling a home.
This is awesome for us to hear, thank you!
Open door gave me an excellent price, with low admin and repair fees. It was an extremely smooth process. Opendoor’s customer service was excellent, and accommodating. I could not have asked for a better experience. I wholeheartedly recommend Opendoor to anyone in the market for selling their home!
Hi, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Bought and sold several houses through the years. Using Open Door for a recent move to retirement neighborhood was by far the easiest transaction we have ever experienced. All the team were very professional, courteous and prompt with every aspect of selling our home; fair price, no "staging", no showings, accessible for any need during the process! We, without hesitation, recommend Open Door for a peaceful, hassle-free real estate transaction!
Thrilled to hear that Doris. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
We needed to sell our home quickly and working with Open Door was easy. They handled all the paperwork and communicated with us through the entire process. It was a very good experience and I highly recommend them.
Thrilled to hear that Cassandra. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
I was very skeptical of open door because it was all online and it just seemed way too easy. But they were wonderful. They made us a very fair offer on our home and worked with us every step of the way. It has never been so easy to sell a house. I would recommend them to anyone.
Great to hear about your experience. We love hearing stories like yours!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Coon Rapids
Your Name: Rachal
No showings, friendly staff and things were quick and easy from start to finish. We loved the ease of online communication too.
(Minneapolis) - Posted 3 months ago
That’s fantastic to hear Rachal, thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Opendoor is a white glove service. From the quote to the closing they made everything extremely simple and ridiculously convenient. From the sales team to the title company, everyone bent over backwards to make the process stress free. Any questions I had were quickly answered and resolved. I highly recommend selling your home through Opendoor.
Carol, Happy to hear that - and even happier you took the time to tell us! Thanks for spreading the word!
They are fantastic! Made selling my home painless. Very friendly and responsive to questions. Can’t thank rave about open door enough!
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Phil. We appreciate your feedback!
The sale if my house to opendoor wascsonsmooth and easy, very organized and I picked the closing date!
We’re always happy to hear about the positive experiences our customers have with us. Thank you for sharing Denise!
Open door made us a more than fair offer. We didn't have to make any of the minor repairs to make the house "showable", didn't have to go through repeated showings, and didn't even have to do a final cleanup. For a modest fee they hauled off all the stuff we didn't want to move. The transaction went exceptionally smooth. We are very pleased and would use them again if needed.
So glad to hear this Tom. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
In what city did you work with Opendoor (e.g. Phoenix, Nashville)? Tampa
Your Name: Jonathan Steed
All I can say is wow! I didn’t believe it would be this easy. From the exceptional customer service to the offer amount for our home. Selling a home this way is pain free. I have been recommending Open Door to everyone I know and will certainly be using it again for my future real estate needs. I have to extend a personal thank you to Lisa McGill whom was fabulous and patient with me throughout the whole process. Thank you Open Door:)
It was my 50th Birthday coming up and I already had plans. I was able to move my date up and was able to save money! Everyone was courteous, friendly, patient and kind! They really wanted to help us to be able to move into that next chapter in our lives. We didn’t have to make any repairs, they did that for us. It was convenient and fast. I love that we were given the chance to choose. They were able to sell our home at an affordable price for someone else. It was the right fit for my family.
Thrilled to hear that Charlisa. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
Opendoor is rated 4.29 based on 563 reviews