Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
Opendoor provided one of the best realtors to help me with my home purchase! Opendoor made it easy for me as a first time home buyer experience great. Thank you
We love hearing stories like these! Thanks for taking the time to share, Franco.
Opendoor made moving for me a stress free experience. It was great not having to show my home. Also, being able to close when I wanted enable me to move directly into a new home I had built. Going through Opendoor and their process was the only way I was able to move on to a new home that I wanted. I would use Opendoor again, and I would recommend to others. The only disappointment I had was finding out that Opendoor had paid $7,000 more for 2 identical units in my townhouse neighborhood, but I consider that a mistake on my part that I did not check on this before accepting the offer.
(Charlotte) - Posted 8 months ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Louann.
Fantastic!
(Raleigh) - Posted 8 months ago
That’s fantastic to hear Jerry and Juaria, thanks for sharing your experience with us. 💙
It was a smooth process and great communication between Opendoor until their vendor Affordable Glass came into the scene that ruined all the positive experience. Very poor communication and coordination by the vendor, Affordable Glass.
We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Joseph.
Opendoor made buying and selling our property seem less, on top of listings quickly, answered questions promptly and I worked with the best agent
(Raleigh) - Posted 8 months ago
We love hearing stories like these! Thanks for taking the time to share, Leslie.
I would really like to thank the people at opendoor that made the selling process of my old super easy. They were always willing to help and offeradvice. I would most definitely recommend Opendoor. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Jim 💙 Happy to hear that - and even happier you took the time to tell us! Thanks for spreading the word!
Excellent experience from start to finish.
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Terry. We appreciate your feedback!
Extremely nice to have a firm offer for a closing date that I set to coincide with the move in of our new home we were building. I would certainly go back to Open Door again
We love great customer stories like yours. Thanks for sharing Coy!
Our experience with opendoor was phenomenal. They answered all and any questions we had effectively and promptly. They cared and was Very understanding of our situation.
(Atlanta) - Posted 9 months ago
Thrilled to hear that Lee. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
Everything about open door was terrific Rebecca was terrific Jennifer was terrificVery easy to work with
very professional
Thanks for the love Donald! We will be sure to share your kind words with the team.
The entire process went smoothly, from initial offer to closing. We had not done much home upkeep over the years, so there were substantial repairs to be done before selling our home. It was too much for us to handle, so we went with Opendoor. They gave us a fine offer, and the evaluation of repairs needed was spot on.
So glad to hear this Gary. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
We have had a great experience with Opendoor! From being able to see houses easily by booking tours or being able to do a self tour to getting a 1% assist with closing costs, we have had the best and least stressful process imaginable! I highly recommend Opendoor!
That's wonderful feedback to hear! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share!
We needed to sell our home quickly, so we called Opendoor.
We were offered a generous amount for our house, and absolutely no hassles. No buyers walking through, no open houses, no staging. We were able to pack up and leave at our own pace.
I highly recommend Opendoor. They do the work for you, and make your home sale quick and free of unnecessary worry.
That's wonderful feedback to hear, Greg! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share!
I am a realtor who solicited an offer from Opendoor and my clients are thrilled that I did. It meant they could move into their dream home, which they had put a contingent offer on with a 45 day close. Well, with Opendoor, we closed on BOTH properties in half that time. The offer from Opendoor was competitive and the process was seamless. It was a dream transaction. I would work with the Opendoor team again in a heartbeat. Prompt responses and very reasonable throughout the inspection and negotiation process.
(Portland) - Posted 9 months ago
So glad to hear this Nicole. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
It was an amazing experience, from the beginning, after Brian inspected the house until Marco closed, flawless and painless.
(Atlanta) - Posted 9 months ago
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us, Jack. We appreciate your feedback!
Definitely recommend opendoor for people that wants a hassle free way of selling and really needs to sell quick. They offer a fair price on your house but the real value is on the seamless process of selling your house. Buying our new home gave me stress but not selling our old house thru opendoor.
(Jacksonville) - Posted 9 months ago
So glad to hear this Archie. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
THE BEST DECISION I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY HAVE MADE! THE PROCESS WAS EASY, AND WAS ASSISTED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. THANK YOU OPEN DOOR FOR HELPING ME AND ASSISTING ME IN THE SELL OF MY HOME. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM AND USE THEM AGAIN IF THE SITUATION ARISES. 100% SATISFIED!
(Dallas) - Posted 10 months ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Felicia.
Super easy from acceptance of offer to closing! Good market value and fair repair requests! Helped us quickly be able to upgrade to a bigger home without the stress of showings or time spent waiting for a buyer!
(Las_vegas) - Posted 10 months ago
Amanda, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
We found Opendoor to be fair and flexible. Very easy to work with throughout the process of selling.
(Minneapolis) - Posted 10 months ago
Thrilled to hear that Gary. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
Very easy and pleasant. Price seemed descent
(Tampa) - Posted 10 months ago
That’s fantastic to hear Marcus, thanks for sharing your experience with us. 💙
Opendoor is rated 4.03 based on 723 reviews