Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

community@opendoor.com

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
Opendoor 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Opendoor 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Russell
Opendoor 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Russell
My wife and I couldn't be happier with the way this sale went. It was sooooo easy! There was literally no stress for us. We didn't have to worry about showings, repairs or any of the traditional hassle of a home sale. We were skeptical until the end but when we got the proceeds the day we closed i knew we were going to give a glowing review! Thank you so much Opendoor! I'm telling everyone that will listen.
(Phoenix) - Posted 8 months ago
We love great customer stories like yours. Thanks for sharing Rob!
Opendoor is awesome. We took a chance with opendoor in selling our home. Best decision made. Granger Goodman who assisted with the process made it super easy and stress free. Granger was there every step of the way even after closing.
Had a wonderful experience with Opendoor they made everything easy. Wonderful customer service, would highly recommend Opendoor
(Tucson) - Posted 1 day ago
We are very happy to hear this, Rosa! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides and we are thankful for wanting to share this experience. Please send us an email with your story at support@opendoor.com. Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction!
From the very beginning it seemed too good to be true. Call me a pessimist if you will, but it was just too easy all the way through. I honestly kept expecting to find the catch. There was none. I suppose I am a generation to old and have jaded views of technology. Here is the good news. It worked. It worked well. I really can’t even find one complaint. The only advice I could offer is to actually talk on the phone to those of my generation who still value personal contact and trust. That being said, it was by far the waist how sale I have ever said. 9.95 out of 10.
(Reno_nv) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Mark, It’s so great to hear that you've had a good experience with us! If you wish to share more of your story or ask any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@opendoor.com. Thanks for taking the time to share this, and please have a wonderful day!
Everything was so easy from beginning to end! Great communication from opendoor and closing was a breeze! Will recommend to everyone!
That’s amazing to hear, Andrea! Thank you for your kind words and for trusting Opendoor with such an important transaction. We are always excited to read such positive reviews and we would be honored if you would like to share your story with us by sending an email to support@opendoor.com.
A true stress free customer focused business model. Process was very straightforward and the offer was competitive. Closing was timely with no hassle throughout the entire process. Highly recommend as an alternative to conventional methods.
(Houston) - Posted 3 days ago
We are very happy to hear this, Olasimbo! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides and we are thankful for wanting to share this experience. Please send us an email with your story at support@opendoor.com. Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction!
The experience was fast, easy and Opendoor did what they said they would.
(Greensboro_nc) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Thomas, It’s so great to hear that you've had a good experience with us! If you wish to share more of your story or ask any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@opendoor.com. Thanks for taking the time to share this, and please have a wonderful day!
My wife and I were initially skeptical of the very fair offer we received from OpenDoor but are now so glad we accepted their offer. Everything about the experience was exceptional and we could not be happier. Imagine the ability to push your close out for months, not having to deal with Real Estate agents (some who have never seen) entering your home with more unknown faces and closing escrow easier and faster than you could imagine. The hardest part for you (besides clearing the house) will be to reach out to OpenDoor and give them a no obligation quote on your home. You will not be disappointed
(Los_angeles) - Posted 4 days ago
Paul, this is so great to hear! We strive to offer the best services to our customers and your kind words mean so much to us. We would be honored if you would like to share your story with us by sending an email to support@opendoor.com. Thanks for taking the time to write this review and have a wonderful day!
Our experience with Opendoor was phenomenal. The process was extremely easy, the offer on our house was fair, and they were very responsive in answering questions along the way. Being able to stay in our house for 6 days after closing allowed us to spend Thanksgiving with our family before making our move north. We couldn’t be happier!! Thank you, to all of the staff at Opendoor!!
(Orlando) - Posted 4 days ago
We are very happy to hear this, Albert! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides and we are thankful for wanting to share this experience. Please send us an email with your story at support@opendoor.com. Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction!
We sold our home to Opendoor and it was the best experience that we have had in selling a home. Everything was straight forward and the communication was great.
We are very happy to hear this! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides and we are thankful for wanting to share this experience. Please send us an email with your story at support@opendoor.com. Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction!
A bumpy ride, but they will help and explained the situation very clear and help you through most the process. Even through I have not close my yet, but with the help from Katrina (Opendoor’s agent). I have confidence that she will help me get through and buy the house I want.
Thank you for supporting what we do, Alan, and we're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us. We would be honored if you would like to share your story in more detail by sending an email to support@opendoor.com. Have a wonderful day!
Very easy and pleasing experience.
(Phoenix) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Harold, It’s so great to hear that you've had a good experience with us! If you wish to share more of your story or ask any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@opendoor.com. Thanks for taking the time to share this, and please have a wonderful day!
We sold our first home to Opendoor. As second-time homebuyers, we had some things to learn and realized very quickly that the process would be much harder than our first home purchase (when moving out of Mom's house - with no real deadlines). It's as if Opendoor researched and learned all of the pain points of buying and selling a home... then removed them one by one. Was it perfect execution every single minute? Not exactly, but they had helpful staff ready to answer my questions at any moment, and how I liked to connect (sometimes by email, sometimes by text, and sometimes by phone). Also, I bought a new construction home, but with supply chain and manpower issues throughout the industry, I could not get the builder to lock in a move-in date for the longest time - Opendoor had an answer for that too, and offered us an extended flexible close date - and true to their word, when my new builder gave me less than 3 weeks notice, Opendoor and their affiliate network got it done! In the future, I may not always sell my home to Opendoor, but I don't think I would ever sell my home without soliciting an offer from them first.
(Los_angeles) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for supporting what we do, Eddie, and we're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us. We would be honored if you would like to share your story in more detail by sending an email to support@opendoor.com. Have a wonderful day!
I would recommend Opendoor to anyone. They made the process so simple for me, and they offered me way more than I feel my home was worth.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for spreading the word about Opendoor, Asia, and we are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us! We would be honored if you would like to share more of your story with us at support@opendoor.com. Have a wonderful day!
Selling my house with Opendoor worked out great for me. Knowing the price I was going to get enabled me to shop around for my next house. Then, when my new home was delayed by “supply chain” issues, Opendoor allowed me roll my closing date twice so that everything lined up perfectly. All steps in the process from initial offer through checkout were very efficient. I would sell again using Opendoor.
(Sacramento) - Posted 1 week ago
David, this is so great to hear! We strive to offer the best services to our customers and your kind words mean so much to us. We would be honored if you would like to share your story with us by sending an email to support@opendoor.com. Thanks for taking the time to write this review and have a wonderful day!
The whole process was very easy. A little too easy it seemed. I actually started thinking "I hope this is not a scam" it was so easy. I made an inquiry to Opendoor. They did the video walk through and picked a closing date, a day later they had someone do an exterior inspection and gave me an updated offer and 27 days later my house was sold and funds were in my account. I defineatly recommend using Opendoor for a Home sale. Thank You Opendoor.
(Sacramento) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Scott, It’s so great to hear that you've had a good experience with us! If you wish to share more of your story or ask any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@opendoor.com. Thanks for taking the time to share this, and please have a wonderful day!
So easy and fast. Fair price and they worked with you the whole process.
(Charlotte) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for supporting what we do, Michael, and we're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us. We would be honored if you would like to share your story in more detail by sending an email to support@opendoor.com. Have a wonderful day!
I was skeptical about selling through Opendoor at first but I am very satisfied that I did. It was a very smooth process, the representatives were very friendly and easy to work with. The process was mostly all online which made it very convenient. I do not live near the rental property which I sold and going through Opendoor made it quick and easy to sell. I received my portion of funds the next day after closing.
(San_antonio) - Posted 1 week ago
We are very happy to hear this, Luz! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides and we are thankful for wanting to share this experience. Please send us an email with your story at support@opendoor.com. Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction!
We sold a home to Opendoor. The process was very easy. The staff was professional and friendly. We are in the process of looking for another home to purchase, so we are planning to buy with Opendoor as well. Thank you.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
Cynthia, thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly fulfilling to us. If you would like to share more of your story or if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@opendoor.com. It is our honor to help you!
Opendoor personnel (Ashley Abercrombie) was very professional and guided us through the home selling process. Pricing was fair with no hidden fees. Great company to work with. Thank you for your excellent customer service!
Robert, thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly fulfilling to us. If you would like to share more of your story or if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@opendoor.com. It is our honor to help you!
GREAT experience! Price quoted was exactly what we received and the process could not have been smoother. Everyone involved was extremely professional. Best part? -all we had to do was move out and sweep the floors when we left. No repairs, no painting, no showings, none of the things that usually make moving a hassle.
(Atlanta) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you very much for sharing your story, Marilee! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your kind words are incredibly valuable to us. We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Opendoor is rated 4.37 based on 1,986 reviews