Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

community@opendoor.com

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
All the right people are in place to sell my property at Opendoor. I have talked to several local real estate professionals in my area about selling my home in the Schertz, TX area however Opendoor provided the most expedient and most fair way of selling my property. From the time I was ready to show my property, even during the pandemic time, all the way to closing was a smooth experience. I was able to do all the pre-closing procedures on line without a problem. Most importantly Opendoor provided the expertise and offered to do all the repairs necessary saving me quite a bit of time We were also fortunate to have a fantastic person in charge of the closing needs. A notary public came over to our home during the day of closing and we received the proceeds from the sale the same day. Out facilitator was Chelsea Brogie.
(San_antonio) - Posted 2 months ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Orlando.
Fast and easy. Very efficient and effective team, if my third home in the fastest process I ever seen in my life.
I never would have believed it, I got a fair Price (in a HOT) market, Repair Estimate was spot on !, Fees were comparable to listing with my realtor. I had already purchased my new home, and called opendoor just to humor my wife.... Opendoor saved me at least 2 months carrying cost. I will definitely Recommend to friends and family.
(Dallas) - Posted 4 days ago
OpenDoor was such a great experience! Expectations were set and met. Wonderful customer service. Closed in 2 weeks!
Iwas looking to sell my home as quickly and as free of hassle as possible while also getting a fair price for my home. This is exactly the experience I got from Opendoor. When I started this process, I was a little skeptical of selling my home completely online, but Opendoor made the process feel very personal. There were real people behind the process! This made me feel very comfortable, and everything went very smoothly. I accepted a cash offer, chose my own closing date, and filled out a very managable amount of online and in person paperwork. Opendoor did the rest, and I couldn't be happier or reccomend the process any more highly!
I have sold multiple houses the traditional way, and let me tell you the Opendoor way is the best way! I will never go back to a traditional Realtor. This was so simple, from the initial offer to closing, it was easy! I kept waiting for the ball to drop, and when we got to the home inspection I thought that was it, because they had us down for old piping in our house and as soon as we showed them pictures of the new piping, they immediately credited us back for that amount. The closing process is so simple, I uploaded pictures on the day of closing to show all the rooms and cabinets were empty, and then I put the key in the lockbox that they provided us and locked up. I received my funds in less than 24 hours...it was amazing. I kept thinking "this is too easy, something is wrong, it can't be this easy" and I was very reluctant to trust the process. I am so impressed by this company, and by the way, our offer was 10K more than a similar house down the street listed for two weeks after we accepted our offer from OpenDoor, so I felt very comfortable with our offer. Our contact, Lori, she was absolutely the sweetest and she never got mad that I asked for clarifications or I questioned the process. I was literally the most reluctant Opendoor customer and through our entire process (Nov-Feb.) I kept wondering if I had made the wrong decision, but now that I am on the other side of the process and building our dream home, I can truly say that Opendoor made our lives so much easier and less stressful during one of the most stressful times of one's life. Thank you Lori and Opendoor for an easy, smooth and fair selling process!!! Highly recommend to anyone who doesn't want to deal with showings.
Quick and effective nothing more I can ask for
I used Opendoor to sell my fairly run down condo. The process was super easy (the hardest part was uploading the pictures and that wasn't hard at all), my questions were answered promptly, the personnel I dealt with were courteous (everything was accomplished remotely) and, best of all, I received more money for the property than I expected and within 3 weeks of beginning the process.
(Las_vegas) - Posted 6 days ago
My agent (Chelsea) was very helpful, she made this entire experience pleasant, professional but always available for any questions or concerns, highly recommend Opendoor
(Charlotte) - Posted 6 days ago
Opendoor offered a great deal compared to investing money to fix up the house and selling it through a Realtor. After replacing an expired hot water heater, there offer was compared to two Realtor offers and I still chose Opendoor.
(Tampa) - Posted 6 days ago
Very friendly tour agents! Rosetta parsons helped me search day and night literally to help me find a home in such a competitive markets and then when it came to making offers rod from trelora is the most friendly helpful and understanding when it came to submitting offer after offer I am very greatful for everything that they have done to make my experience as least stressful as possible.
We were extremely happy with the offer that Open Door gave us so we accepted & had a very smooth , stress free adventure with Open Door & OS National Title Co , we highly recommend this option for anyone who wants to sell their home without any stress!
Easy as pie, I was a first time homeowner and this was my first time selling a house. I felt well informed and well equipped to sell the house. I'm extremely grateful to open door for making this process as stress free as possible. Thank you.
(Orlando) - Posted 1 week ago
Great customer service. Very responsive. Sheldon was great to work with.
(Orlando) - Posted 1 week ago
Opendoor made the selling very easy and stress free! I was extremely happy with my rep and she was really hands on with the whole process! Explain everything to me and made me feel comfortable. I will definitely recommend open door to anyone looking to sell their home just because of how stress free they made my experience and how thoughtful the rep was.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
Process was seamless from start to finish. Great overall experience working with Opendoor.
(Atlanta) - Posted 1 week ago
I would highly recommend Opendoor to all my family and friends. Very smooth transition through the process. I've looked at other companies and non of them come closed to how a great process it is with Opendoor. Their offer was very competitive to what the market offers.
Thrilled to hear that Francisco. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
I was nervous and unsure of selling with Opendoor. I can say this process was the quickest and easiest compared to the traditional process. I kept thinking when is the surprise moment going to happen. But it never did. Opendoor did exactly what they said they would, when they said they would. We worked with Julie W. and she was great. She answered all of our questions. She was always timely with her communication. It was a great experience and I would absolutely sell to Opendoor again in the future.
(Charlotte) - Posted 1 week ago
Great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Wow, that was easy! Fair priced initial offer, reasonable repair estimate, and wicked easy closing. Closed in two weeks, and all my headaches are gone!
(Nashville) - Posted 1 week ago
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Brian. We appreciate your feedback!
Outstanding customer service! Opendoor is the true industry leader.
(San_antonio) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for sharing, Ronald!
The company was so easy to work with. Their phone representatives were polite courteous knowledgeable and answered every question I had. I never had one hiccup in the whole transaction with Opendoor praise the Lord.
(Phoenix) - Posted 1 week ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Bruce.
Opendoor is rated 4.10 based on 884 reviews