Open Listings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Open Listings

About Open Listings: We're engineering the smartest way to buy a home.

1-800-501-2077

support@openlistings.com

1864 N Vermont Ave

Tell us how Open Listings made you happy

"Joe Arsino is always there for us and helping us with many brilliant ideas when we are stuck with the nitty gritty. Thank you open listing, Joe, and other team."
"I'm honestly impressed with the professionalism, expertise, and refund commission! My agent for showing our property Kate O was knowledgeable, pleasant and punctuatal! When we made an offer, Joe was phenomenal negotiating, emails/phone calls being on top of the process letting us know where we stand throughout the whole process! We are truly grateful!Thank you!"
"Open Listings is by far the best way to buy a home. They are available 24/7 and extremely courteous. Absolutely no sales pressure. Amazingly awesome customer service."
"Great format with useful information and easy to use."
"I did not win the bid o the house I tried to buy with an Open Listings agent. However, it was a very positive experience working with the agent. It was smooth, quick and hassle free. I would have really enjoyed the commission return if we had won! I will try another bid and will certainly use the Open Listings agent again."
"The online pictures were great, and the realtor was quick to answer all of my questions."
"Best thing that has ever happened to real estate."
"Real estate may finally be changing. Even those using a "full service" agent these days are most likely looking at listing, going to open houses, researching and pricing themselves. If you're doing these things for yourself, efficient agents probably only spend a few hours per offer, and say 10-20 hours per accepted offer. And for this they want 2.5-3%?? They will tell you that they have special experience, special connections, expert negotiating skills, and secret knowledge that will somehow in the end save you money or mistakes, despite the 2 agents leaching 5-6% off the sale. It's all BS. In the age of the internet the realtor cartel needs to go, and options like Open Listings are helping to make that happen. They help you with just what you need, including private viewings if you need them. Their offer process is smooth, automated and professional. At the end of the day, you will still have an agent working for you but at half the price!"
"Great home descriptions. Service sends only emails that fit my criteria. Doesn't waste anyone's time. Individualized customer service! Full reports are extremely helpful."
"My assigned agent was always helpful and responsive! Couldn't ask for a better experience."
"My wife and I used Open Listings and registered as co-buyers so we could share favorites. We ended up using an agent, but we used Open Listings to feed our agent homes we were interested in."
"The site is easy to navigate and follows closely my parameters."
"One place to see them all... one ring (website) to rule them all."
"Excellent customer service by knowledgeable real estate pros. A website with an easy-to-use and friendly functionality."
"It was great working with Open Listings and Beatrice. Open Listings gives great flexibility in being able to schedule appointments and see homes in different parts of the city and work with a local agent for each showing. The refund on buyers commission when home prices are going up really helps with closing costs or be more competitive when making the offers. I will highly recommend Open Listings for home purchase."
"Ease of use, quick follow up, optimal customer service"
"I get great info about properties, and they meet me to tour houses, and I can just email them any questions I have."
"Tony was extremely competent, responsive and helpful."
"Easy to use and friendly support!"
"Very happy with the fast response."
Open Listings is rated 4.93 based on 299 reviews