Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Courier, Own Driver

Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Tomasz B
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Barb M
The product and the flowers were amazing! Impeccable. The delivery guy was polite and asked for my name before leaving the flowers. There were others issues until receiving the flowers, though. * The website kept saying "In progress" and was only updated a few minutes before the delivery. Not really helpful if I want to track my order. * Not being able to select a specific time range for delivery had me booked my whole day waiting for the flowers only to receive them at 3:55 pm. Not related to the product, but I thought it'd be nice to mention it. * Changing my password on the website. The old password field is not hidden. The new password field is, but the "Confirm new password" field is not. Shouldn't all the hashed (hidden) and the system automatically validates if the new password matches? * I was having problems navigating the website when I noticed in the Console some errors, probably due to the technology used to build the site. * Site doesn't seem to have GTM implemented and the Data Layer is not as useful as it could be to help make decisions based on what users are doing on the site. Regarding this Survey: * Delivery on time: It's a little bit relative. My order was B4 4pm. Technically, it was on time, but with a range like that, probably it will always be delivered on time. * How many days did the delivery take. Is that related to the day I ordered or the expected day but I received in another? Same-day in the expected date, but within 5 days from my order. Overall, the product is great and I'll order again for future celebrations for sure.
Great site and nice variety of flowers and plants.
Great service
Nice flowers, but I had asked for delivery May 15 and they were sent out right away, 12 days early.
I haven't received the flowers quite yet
My past experience with Ottawa Flowers has always been excellent. However, my latest experience was not good. The birthday bouquet I ordered for May 1 was beautiful, but only lasted 3 days and almost all the flowers had died within a few days after delivery. The replacement bouquet that was offered to me was never delivered. I called a 2nd time the next day and was told it would be delivered shortly after 3 pm that day, but it was only delivered at 9:30 pm to my elderly mother. And the replacement bouquet was quite plain and unimpressive compared to what I had originally ordered and paid for. I’ll need to consider this next time I send flowers.
Great bouquet! Arrived right on Time!
Unimpressed. Upon receipt of the flowers the person complained immediately about wilted and broken flowers.
Second year in a row using this company, both times everything went perfectly - easy to order, delivery on time, and mom was thrilled with the flowers. Highly recommended!
We ordered our wedding flowers from Ottawa Flowers Inc. and received exceptional service. Pavel and his team exceeded all our expectations and the flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Thank you for making our special day even better!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Was surprised on my birthday with a stunning bouquet from Ottawa Flowers. They have lasted beautifully - longer than any other fresh bouquet I've had. I would recommend them highly.
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Good service and excellent quality.
Ottawa Flowers has the most amazing staff and every bouquet I have sent have been absolutely stunning and delivery service is awesome. If you want beautiful flowers for any occasions reach out to them. :)
Ordered a bouquet for my sister in law’s birthday. She loved them! Thank you #ottawaflowers
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Great service! Ordered flowers after emailing that I needed flowers delivered the same day. Not a problem, ordered and delivered on time! Thank you Pavel ! Gary
Lovely arrangement, just what we ordered. They were soo happy with it. Delivery as promised. Thank you.
Good price, good service, delivered on time and order was exactly what I ordered. 5 stars!
Very quick abs accurate service. Very pleased.
Wonderful and fast service. Recipient said the tulips were beautiful.
Delivered promptly and easily :)
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.23 based on 514 reviews