Outdoor Living UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outdoor Living UK

Tell us how Outdoor Living UK made you happy
PERFECT!
Ordered your 5 tier wood fall water feature on Monday afternoon and received it on Wednesday morning. PERFECT!
Setting up took no time at all and full instructions were included. PERFECT!
Works beautifully and looks amazing. PERFECT!
We are over the moon with it, thank you all so very much. PERFECT!
Ordered a 30cm Tranquility Sandstone Sphere recently. Had various technical questions prior to purchase which were all answered by knowledgeable staff member. Arrived yesterday.....looks great and exactly as expected! Not fitted yet, but full instructions supplied so should be no problem 😊
Very good value product. Very pleased. Mike Kennedy
My water feature order arrived within the described time scale and it is lovely. DPD sent text messages so I knew when I would receive my delivery. All good thanks
Ordered a water feature , I was told it would take 7-10 days , water feature came in this time scale , I am happy with purchase , works perfect and looks lovely in my garden , would definitely buy from this company again , good priced product and was delivered by DPD which is a good company , thank you outdoor living 🙂
Very competitive prices did have to wait a while for delivery but company arranged a delivery date. I could track order status on website. Delivery company could be contacted and tracking number given by outdoor living. Goods delivered on a pallet, pallet removed by very helpful driver. Very pleased with purchase. Fountain working well.
Hi I purchased a mini rock fall water feature it arrived on Monday 4/5/20 I set it up on my patio and was delighted until unfortunately I noticed water around the base thinking it could be spillage but it did not dry I do not see any damage or holes but it seems to be seepage from the base edge please see photo how do I return this item
Customer service very poor. Phoned to say led light did not work on new item received, gentleman on phone went through troubleshooting while on phone, nothing worked, said we would receive new light within week. When we phoned to enquiry about new light we were told they didn't send replacements. Gentleman, Michael was extremely rude and discourteous and we still have not received replacement light.
Really like the water feature but part missing and company did not bother to reply to emails or answer phone. In the end, to get it working had to buy 3 different connectors as it was not clear which one would fit - another £10. Lovely feature but very poor customer service
AVOID AVOID AVOID For the last several months I have been trying to resolve a service issue with this company. What a shower they are, they have ignored messages - failed to even pick up the phone - I've been insulted (Eventually getting a response via e mail) Patronised - told that I am suffering from 'buyers remorse' If it weren't for the fact that this issue is still not resolved - at my expense - I would laugh - this company is a joke - there are cheaper better products and again I say - AVOID
Do not use this company !
Avoid! Poor customer services and delivery timescales and completly unmanaged despite website clearly starting operating as 'normal'. Extremely difficult to contact anyone by phone and processing of refund for undelivered item is like pulling teeth and left out of pocket!
Very poor service. I know we have Covid 19 causing problems but 8 days to post a small pump and 12 days still no pump! Not acceptable. They say "we pride ourselves on our service", I ask what service. Quick enough to bank our money. Using Hermes isn't helping either as their service is next to useless at the best of times. Not happy at all.
Terrible customer service. Water feature arrived with flawed glaze. Emails, phone calls to no avail. You can’t get through on the phone it just rings on any of the press 1,2,3,4,5 numbers. Very efficient at taking customers money though, that they have got right! I personally wouldn’t recommend. Extremely disappointed, wish I had read all the review sites first. They all say the same, avoid!
Rude customer service and when my product arrived it was incomplete, asked for refund, they charged me to send it back then didn't send me my money back and weeks later I am having to go though the bank to get it back as the company are ignoring my emails and calls.

I advise anyone and everyone to avoid this company, they are bad news.
Ordered over 1200.00 worth of goods. Had voicemail saying courier will contact me in a couple of days. The was over a week ago and heard nothing. Tried calling constantly and phone just keeps ringing. Absolute nightmare and shocking service. Can anyone advise how I can get my money back.
Rubbish Service Item never arrived to get a refund was like pulling teeth
We are still waiting for our water feature ordered and paid for on 18th May. Three weeks later, no one answers phone calls or emails and we’re significantly out of pocket. They also show a trust pilot review of 41/2 stars on their website, but it’s only 2 here. Shouldn’t even be 1 star. Very unhappy with this company.
Did not dispatch the item, will not reply to me and I am not 100s of pounds out of pocket. Disgusting
Absolutely shocking service avoid at all costs
Outdoor Living UK is rated 1.82 based on 33 reviews