Outdoor Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outdoor Limited
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Outdoor Limited Reviews
I buy 3 boxes of 9mm and instead of letting me know they were out of stock of one item they canceled my entire order and left me with no ammo in a time of a shortage. But it wasnt till I reached oit and asked about my order that I was emailed Notifying me that my order had shipped and it never reaching ups because there was no order that they were shipping.
Horrible. Nearly a month after I placed my order, they sent me another customer's order and their CS and David McMurray won't respond to my emails. Had a previous experience with OL and was pleased. Sadly, I will not do business with them again after this, which is a shame.
They sent the wrong stuff. I reached out and someone responded that support would contact me. They never did. Still do not have the correct gauge and have BBs of all things 🙄
Have not received my order yet.
I ordered 3 bricks of 500 each 22lr
All i recieved was 3 boxes of 50 each i have been calling and emailing this company for 3 days have not heard a word back from them. The box that was shipped to me with the 150 rounds was printedbon the box a weight of 12.60 lbs so it was probably a ware house mistake but at this piont it is buyer be beware but customer service is nonexistent i will update if anything gets resolved
Expensive and very slow delivery and no visibility on order processing.
I have not gotten anything yet
You said my order needs to be manually approved. The correct shipping address is on the order
I don’t understand why the delay
From paperwork
I ordered 1000 rounds of 10 mm, but received 20 rounds of 7.7 x 58 JAP ammo...
The UPS box was labeled 41 lbs but was a small box.
I e-mailed customer service and sent photos immediately.
1 week later I still have no resolution and I am out over $360, but have 20 rounds of 7.7 x 58. :(
I realize they are busy with the current demand but this situation should move to the front given the size of the error.
I understand there is a national shortage on 9mm, but these guys stated they had certain inventory when I selected my purchase and yes orders are back dated because of Kung Flu blah blah blah - but when I checked on the status of my order they tried to tell me that it was taking Fedex 10 days to report tracking which is completely false. Fedex scans packages immediately before they're even loaded onto the truck (or the occasional driver takes it to the truck then scans and puts it on the shelf). If it were true then Fedex wouldn't be able to deliver overnight shipments, 2nd day shipments or even Ground shipments on time because in most cases ground shipments don't even take 10 days via ground service. Their online tracking status showed the label was generated and never picked up by a driver. They did issue a refund in full but something doesn't add up. I don't recommend Out Door Limited.
It took nearly a month to receive the ammo I ordered. I payed extra for 2-day FedEx delivery,
The ammo was shipped on a Friday, and not delivered until the following Wednesday. I should get a refund on the shipping. The order was charged to my Amex account immediately after placing the order. I was informed by Email that it would take up to 21 days to process the order. I should not have been charged until the order was shipped. Very poor service.
I have not received my order, i did not get any communication saying my order has been delayed. I paid Fed-ex delivery. No tracking information and no way to speak with anyone. Can I please have an update on when I will receive my purchase.
order # 693201 has not shipped and was ordered on march 19 and it's now march 31. $1200.00 worth of ammo I really don't know if I'll ever get. the hell of it is they already have my money. I will change this review if I ever get this order.
I purchased 100 rounds of Speer Gold Dot and 1000 rounds of Federal 55.6 55grain. I received a shipping confirmation showing both items shipped on the same invoice. Packaging showed 34lbs. Box 1 of 1. UPS confirmed they only delivered the one small box to my door, the one containing the 5 boxes of Speer Gold Dot only. I have contacted Outdoor Limited numerous times requesting a refund or the remainder of my order. Per their request, twice now, I have sent them images of what I received plus images of the packaging. Outdoor Limited took my money but has not filled the remainder of order. My belief is that Outdoor Limited took my money, shipped the five boxes of Gold Dot only, as they didn't have the 1000 rounds of Federal 5.56 in stock to ship, never mind the fact that they charged me for it! I immediately checked their site for inventory and it shows not to be in stock. I can not get anyone from Outdoor Limited to investigate this and get back to me with a status update. Looks like I just paid $616.71 for five boxes of 40cal S&W Gold Dot. Would you like for me to continue??? Do I sound like a happy customer???
I had a small problem with my order last week. David not only emailed me, but he followed up with 2 personal phone calls to me to verify and confirm that everything had been taken care of in a manner that is not often encountered in this day of online shopping. I have ordered from Outdoor Limited on many occasions and each and every time was 100% completely satisfied, not only with the ammo, but with the superb and secure packaging of the contents too. The entire staff at OL gets a 5 star rating and anyone can feel confident with placing an order with them, be it a small or large order, they are all handled in the same professional manner from start to finish. It is quite obvious that the entire staff not only know and understands the ammo business, but goes over and beyond to make sure that the customer is satisfied. Please feel free to display my review on your website
Sincerly,
Mike D.
Excellent packaging and perfect communication. Really great group of people you have working there, no doubt in my mind that they understand ammo and strive to deliver above and beyond what the customer expects. Have ordered multiple times and each order was meticulously packaged and arrived in perfect condition, regardless if a small order or a large order. I can recommend Outdoor Limited 100%.
"Paid extra for outer box packaging, did not get it. Several boxes of ammo were smashed and crumpled. Shipping rate was high for this poor level of service. I will stick with SGA, Ventura, and Freedom Munitions. "
Here we are two months later and they are asking me to change my review rating now that the issue has been “dealt with”. So I will change it to a lower score since they never bothered to address my complaint at all.
Thank you for your message and sorry about this issue. Please send me an email at admin@outdoorlimited.com and I will issue a store credit for your damage, we want to keep your business!
On the delivery date my order was canceled
I ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo, received a box of 50 rounds and billed for the 1000!!!!
I payed four times more for your 9 mm than I should have. I will never use your company again and will never recommend you to anyone!!!!!!
$90 after shipping for 100 rounds of 9mm ammo. way over priced