PanCardNri.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PanCardNri.com

About PanCardNri.com : #1 website for NRIs & foreign citizens living across the length and breadth of the globe to get a PAN card from India. Visit now ==>> https://PanCardNri.com

info@pancardnri.com

LG 10, Charmwood Plaza Building, Eros Garden, Faridabad, Delhi NCR

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I was able to get my PAN card by staying here in USA. That was Great and hassle free service by PANCARDNRi.com. Gopal"
"Prachi Gupta is a very dedicated professional who made the entire process of getting PAN card for our family a smooth and easy process, from beginning till end. She kept us informed about each step and answered all our inquiries in a timely manner. We would be very happy to recommend her services.- Neela & Arya"
"Fabulous service I would say. Your customer care was prompt and made this complex procedure quite simple for me and my family. I will certainly refer you to my friends. Keep up the good work."
"Nice and good service. Thank you Prachi for making this very easy for us. I will definitely recommend my other family members to apply for a PAN card through your firm. Wish we had more NRI servicing companies like yours."
"What an incredible pan assistance service you guys are providing. Prachi and her team walked us through step by step, making the process a breeze for me and my husband. A big hug to prachi from new jersey."
"Thank you so much for all your support. Me and my wife would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this process so easy for US citizens like us."
"Brilliant service. Prachi and her team made the entire process very simple for me and my wife, who is a OCI herself. Am glad we used pancardnri.com"
"I would like to thank Mrs. Prachi Gupta for providing such a great service in getting me and my friends our pan cards in Germany. Excellent service"
"Excellent service and I highly recommend PanCardNri to anyone looking to get their PAN with little hassle. Great communication throughout and well informed! I thank Prachi for making this process seem so easy."
"Excellent service, Ms Prachi’s help was exceptional, fully satisfied and will continue referring your services especially with Ms Prach Thank you very much for your ongoing guidance and support"
"Prachi and her team are very professional, I was kept informed from beginning till I received my Pan Card. Happy with the service. I would recommend Prachi and her team with service provided."
"More than a decade ago, I found PanCardNRi online and paid $60 and hoped that I would get my PAN card. I wasn't sure though. So when my PAN card arrived to my US address, I was very pleasantly surprised. I found that PanCardNri made the process of getting the PAN card (when you can't be there physically) very simple and painless. Usually businesses in India are very hard to work with and one can never be sure how reliable they are. PANCardNRI is one of the most reliable, dependable companies that I have worked with in India. They are very easy to work with and I never have to worry about the process. I just send them the paperwork they ask for and everything gets done magically! In my experience, Prachi is the one who makes the process so smooth and pain-free. for the PanCardNri's clients. She has been wonderful to work with. She is extremely responsive, does clearly communicate every step of the process. So you are never in the dark as to the status of your application. So in summary, I would recommend PanCardNri and Prachi without any reservations."
"Being a senior citizen I was very apprehensive of the PAN card process. However, we found that having Prachi Gupta made the entire process very easy and smooth. She was always very kind and helpful and in fact I have recommended your organization to all my friends who need to get a PAN card and have asked them to specifically ask for Ms. Gupta. I would recommend Prachi for a position in the management field especially in Customer Relations. Thank you once again Prachi. Cyrus B. Toorkey NJ, USA"
"Excellent service, Ms Prachi’s help was exceptional, fully satisfied and will continue referring ur services especially with Ms Prach Thank you very much for your ongoing guidance and support"
"I was very pleased with their Professional service. They guide you through the entire process. And even then if you have a question- they are very approachable and helpful. Highly recommend them!"
"Prachi Gupta from PanCardNri.com had been very helpful in getting my parcard while I am in US. She was responding on a timely manner to my queries and walked me through each step of the application. She also informed me on the various status of my application. Without any hassle,I received my card at my home in US .I would recommend PanCardNri.com for pancard application of NRIs."
"It was one of the best services I ever experienced in India. Now I live and work in USA,the services I received from Guptaji was one of a kind we get here. I strongly recommend any one need pan cards to use their services."
"We had really good experience with PanCard NRI for every step of the process to attain the card . Ms. Prachi Gupta’s help is really appreciable in the entire process. Thanks to Ms. Prachi Gupta and PanCard NRI ! Raji Menon"
"Prachi Gupta is a great asset to the organization. I would recommend her for the employees of the year. She is very professional, with great follow through and supported me through the process, and most importantly, delivered on time. Hemant"
"Am really greatful for the effort you've put to make sure customers are always satisfied. On my side l felt relieved by you level of professionalism. The process seemed hectic but you worked it out fixing all sort of queries l had. Thanks l will surely recommend others to you. Regards, Victor, Nairobi/Kenya"
PanCardNri.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,021 reviews