paradeworld-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend paradeworld-com

Tell us how paradeworld-com made you happy
No sheet of deck tape sent with board but clearly promised in description. Misled about shipping fees. Ordered in Canada but shipped from Houston. As a senior buying a gift for my grandson I'm truly unimpressed
Time wounds all heels.
AWFUL COMPANY SENT WRONG ITEMS AND NO REPLY FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
Leeches!!! Inflating costs and ripping skaters off! How do you think they pay themselves? Companies like this are killing skating and they are making false claims about shipping times during the pandemic which is gross. Shame on you!!!
Terrible experience. STAY AWAY!!!
Bought bones wheels. Opened pack one wheel had huge holes in in it. Contacted parade to return did not hear back but suddenly got a refund of 2.99 against a £40 order which I did not ask for then when I said I wanted to return not partial refund they sent me t &c saying they will deduct money if I return as iv opened pack. AVOID at a cost this is dreadful customer service for a fault that is not the customer . I shall be attending the word round the skateparks I go too.
Bad bad avoid parade at all costs. Sold be at best seconds bones wheels charged me Full price would not take them back customer service appauling
i bought a clearly in stock palace skatebaord, they took my money and then contacted me day and a half later to tell me that they were "Unfortunately, unable to fulfil" my order this is great because now i cannot get the deck i wanted because it is out of stock, thanks so much parade world
Be very careful about misinformation in product listings on this website. I was sold a 'pair' of Independent trucks and received confirmation clearly stating I had purchased a pair of trucks and the money was debited from my card. I was then advised by Parade that this had been incorrectly listed as a pair and the price was only for one truck. i was not offered the pair at the original agreed price, nor was I offered any discount that wasn't already available - despite the admission that this was their error.
Absolutely terrible customer experience.
paradeworld-com is rated 1.00 based on 8 reviews