Party Hard Travel Reviews

Tell us how Party Hard Travel made you happy
Party Hard Travel 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Harry Dickinson
Leighanne Todd
Party hard made me and boys feel very welcome on our holiday and made us forget about the strict rules put in place by the government. Always staying with us and making sure we had the best time possible so Thankyou to the team for our experience x
The holiday of a lifetime! Me and my best friend weren’t too sure what to expect due to the current situation but we’re definitely not disappointed at all. It was great value for money with loads of amazing events like Ellie Sax at infinity beach club as well as drinks tokens included in the package. The best reps ever, Jodie and Jodie made us feel welcomed from the get go and were always up for a good time! They made my friends 21st birthday so special with complimentary drinks and celebrations we’ll never forget. Especially thankful to Nathan and the Zante team for making the holiday better than we ever could have imagined. Will definitely be booking with party hard again, see you next summer!
Best holiday ever!! Considering the circumstances and everything going on right now I couldn’t have wished for a better time. Shoutout to the best reps I’ve ever had on a party hard package Jodie and Jodie, they always had your best interests as their top priority! Honestly the most down to earth and amazing reps ever. We all had so much fun together and they made sure that even if the package had changed that we were still getting the most out of it. If I could experience it all again with them I would in a heartbeat! Thank you party hard for the best week ever! And a special thank you to the girls and Nathan for just having top banter and continuous chat to keep us all going! Can’t wait to party again with you next year. We are party hard say we are party hard!!
I had the most amazing time in Zante! The reps were so helpful and so lovely! We had the best time time with all of party hard travel events and partying with the reps. Would definitely recommend and be back again next year!!
The reps were always there to make sure we had the best time possible even during these times. Would definitely book through them again!
Had a great week in Zante as a party of 6! Was different to the holiday we had hoped for but our reps did everything they could to ensure we made the most of our trip! Would 100% book with Party Hard again. Thank you!
We had both jodies as our rep and they were both amazing! Had the best time! Defos reccomend them to everyone wouldn’t of had half the holiday I did if it wasn’t for them xo
Party Hard Travel 5 star review on 28th August 2020 Party Hard Travel 5 star review on 28th August 2020 Party Hard Travel 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Reps were amazing
Jodie and Jodie were very welcoming! Constantly kept us in the loop with what we’re doing each night and made everyone feel like one big group. Did their best to make it an amazing experience for us due to the circumstances. Would definitely book with party hard again! Xx
Our reps Jodie and Jodie made us feel involved from the outset. They were both amazing, so friendly, and nothing was too much trouble. They ensured that we had an amazing holiday, and made such a big effort with us all!
Jodie and jodie were by far the best reps anyone could ask for, they were always there to make sure we got everything we needed and even partied with us on their day offs, given events being cancelled they made sure we got our money’s worth and I can genuinely say it was the best holiday I’ve had and that’s all down to jodie and jodie!!
Party Hard Travel are amazing when it comes to communicating. Prior to the holiday they were efficient with emails and whilst we were away we had constant informative messages from our two Zante reps, Jodie and Jodie.
Was an amazing week Luke and Faye were so helpful and we’re always up for a laugh
Jodie and Jodie were both amazing!! Best reps ever. Dead funny and attentive at the same time 10/10 iconic duo xox
Jodie and Jodie were the best reps! Both so welcoming and made an effort to include us in the group🤩 Not only did they keep us up to date with their events but were always open to us asking questions about Zante itself.
Ginger Jodie even spent time with us on her days off and made sure we still had fun! She knew how to make everyone have the best time and felt like more of a friend than a rep, she made our holiday even better🥳 We wish we could’ve stayed and partied with her longer🎉
I would definitely book with party hard travel again just based on the reps themselves, it was the best holiday!🤩
Had one of the best weeks of my life with Party Hard! We had ginger Jodie and blonde Jodie as our reps and can’t thank them enough for how amazing they were - they always made sure we were having a good time despite the restrictions in place because of COVID. They were constantly checking up on us and always kept us in the loop. This is the first party holiday where we’ve done the PH events and I can’t wait to book with them next year!
Party Hard Travel 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Jordan and the rest of the troops at Quayside were generous and very helpful throughout the week in Kavos. Was a good laugh and banging holiday. We'd have all been skint had it not been for the free bars n drink and we defos made our money back on the amount we bevvied. The scottish lads had a madyin. Heres to more holidays like that in the future🍻👌
Jodie and Jodie are the best REPs anyone could ask for! They made us feel so welcome on our meet and greet and told us exactly what events we will be attending. I had the best time in zante thanks to both of them! Would 100% recommend party hard! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ginger Jodie was the best! she knew how to look after us all and we had the best time! The events were so fun and the reps made it even better. Would definitely recommend to everyone
Me and my friends Go with party Hard every year and we are never disappointed and all the reps are always amazing!
Party Hard Travel is rated 4.83 based on 567 reviews