Party Ark Reviews

Unit 9c Beechburn Industrial Estate,
Prospect Road
Crook

Tell us how Party Ark made you happy
Items arrived promptly and I am very pleased with the ease of ordering and delivery service.
Hello Eleanor,

I'm pleased you found our website easy to navigate and that your order got to you so promptly. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

Quick and efficient!
I'm pleased we met your expectations, thank you for your review.

Did things right
Hello Lee,

I am pleased that our service met your expectations, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Party Ark
Product is perfect and the delivery was much quicker than I thought it would be. Very easy to purchase through PartyArk. Great!
I am very happy the product reached you quicker than expected and that you found the website easy to use. Thank you very much for your lovely review.

Party Ark
The Alice in Wonderland cake stand is fabulous. My 7 year old niece will love it when she comes to tea.
I am so pleased you like the Alice in Wonderland cake stand and hope you have a wonderful tea party.

Party Ark
You we brilliant and quick.
Hello Linda
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

Party Ark
Super service brilliant product perfect just what I was looking for!!
Hello Patricia,

I'm very happy to hear the service you received was brilliant and the products met your expectations.

Party Ark
Happy with the replacement product and service
Hello - thanks for getting in touch and we are so sorry to hear the crowns were damaged when they arrived. Our Customer Services Manager, Karl, will give you a call shortly.

Frances
Disappointed with the size of the bunting but when I told the company they were lovely and refunded the money, the other items were lovely
Hello - thank you for getting in touch and we are so sorry to hear you are disappointed with your Christmas bunting. We pride ourselves on 100% customer satisfaction, as well as high quality products and fair pricing. We will make contact with you privately in order that we can help to find a solution.

With kind regards
Frances
Party Ark Ltd
Hi Geraldine,

Thank you very much for revising your review to 5 star! I'm very to hear we dealt with your complaint to your satisfaction.

Kind Regards,

Karl
Great, fast service. Lovely little basket. Thanks
I'm very pleased that you were happy with our service and the product you received.

Excellent prompt service
Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely review, much appreciated.

Party Ark
Great products and great service
I'm very happy that you found our products and service great. Thank you for letting us know.

Party Ark
Great products and fantastic service!
Hello Nina,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am pleased that you are happy with your products and you found our service fantastic.

Party Ark
Arrived Very Quick.. looks great quality but can’t comment on contents yet as too early to open .. so far so good .. looks a great product πŸŽ…πŸ½πŸŽ„
Great to hear that your order arrived quick, you will have to let us know what you thought of the products once then have been opened. Thank you for the lovely review.

Party Ark
Excellent service from placing my order to delivery,
would recommend to anyone.
Hello Denise,

I'm very happy the service you received was excellent and also that you would recommend us. Much appreciated.

Party Ark
Excellent service, quality goods at reasonable prices, fast delivery!!
Hello Jenifer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, pleased the service was excellent and you were happy with the products.

Many thanks,
Party Ark
Perfect just what I needed. Very quick delivery and nicely packaged. Will use again.
Hello Tina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, so glad we met your expectations.

Party Ark
Impressed with the waΕ· order dealt with and the speed of delivery.My granddaughters will enjoy the skipping ropes.
I'm pleased your order arrived safely and I hope your granddaughters enjoy playing with their skipping ropes.

Fantastic delivery
Great products & not expensive.
Will use them for the next party.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, I am pleased you liked the products and they reached you promptly. It is great to hear you will use us again for your next party.

Party Ark
It was easy to ordered and the items I bought online were exactly as shown.
My only criticism is that I had to e-mail Party Ark to know where would the delivery take place. They replied immediately. I got a few days later, by ordinary mail, the information where the items would be delivered in Stockholm.
Party Ark is rated 4.82 based on 203 reviews