Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Definitely the best delivered pasta I have ever tried and honestly right upon there with the best of the Italian restaurants (remember when we could eat there ... we will return soon!!!). Love love love these guys.
Delicious pasta delivered fresh and on time.
Absolutely beautiful fresh pasta in the comfort of our own home! We ordered for the first time as it was our little boys first birthday and we wanted something special to have once he was in bed to celebrate! The delivery was on the day I requested during the time slot I was given, once the box was open everything inside was kept fresh and boxed well, and lastly both dishes tasted amazing, we visited Lake Garda last summer and if I closed my eyes I could have been back there! We will definitely be ordering again! Thanks for making our special date night so tasty! x
Hands down one of the best fresh pasta I had in the UK. I'm Italian so I have a very high standard for pasta and these recipes are just the best. I really felt at home! So easy to make and delicious sauces in all our recipes! Also big thank you to Charlotte from customer service for helping me select what I wanted it! I'm already recommending them to all my friends.
After receiving a voucher from my brother in law, I have had to write several emails to activate my voucher code as their website will not allow it.

After receiving an unhelpful response to our first email in FEBRUARY we are still waiting for the voucher to be applied to our account....

Unfortunately can’t write a review for the food but if it’s like their customer service god help us.
First box arrived having been incorrectly transported and stored. Everything inside was spoiled. Had to discard the two recipes. Seems a cut price carrier or individuals are being used rather than experts like DPD with refrigerated vans. This is dangerous as one of the recipes involved shell fish. Was offered a refund but still waiting on that. Not at all any good. Avoid.
I had three bad experiences with these guys, think its because their courier refuses to deliver to Northern Ireland or is simply too incompetent to deliver my meals. This happened on three occasions, I can't say I would recommend them until they sort out their logistics to ensure the meal arrives to customers.

Not to end the review on a bad note though, Tara in customer service was great throughout this and unfortunately she couldn't change the outcome. :(
Very good quality and good service!
Order said it was delivered and it just never arrived.

I could not get through to customer services of either PE or DHL. Very disappointed and I have no hope of getting a refund.
Ordered 2x two person meals. 3x1 and 1x second meal arrived, with no sauces or trimmings included for second meal. Just had the first meal, bland and equal to a £2 pasta meal from Sainsbury’s. Very disappointed.
Really great service for date night, dinner parties or even just when you want a nice dinner but don’t want to cook after work. Most of the dishes take less than 5 mins to prepare and are better than most of the pasta I’ve had at restaurants!
One of the best food delivery companies around. They’re like a healthy, luxury alternative to take away and their truffle butter is amazing!
I too had received a lasagne with damaged packaging and a lasagne that looked like it had been thrown against a wall. Luckily though, I emailed and they sent a replacement of my entire order.

This was not the real problem though, the problem is the overpriced mediocre food that I ate! So expensive its unreal for what you get and the pasta was ok, nothing special but the sauce I had was just so salty it tasted like some prepacked rubbish from a value supermarket (what I imagine anyway) I can't work out who is continuing to buy this overpriced rubbish!! I feel completely ripped off! Never again, lesson learned!
The pasta arrived with two products dislodged from their packaging and the other boxed items badly squashed and damaged. The products were ordered for a quick and easy meal for guests after a wedding weekend and have ended up in the bin as one cant use food which is squashed and in the bottom of a tatty cardboard box to give to guests........beyond disappoointed especially as no one answer your calls and am now tired of leaving messages.......DO NOT USE.......dreadful customer service and unusable products.........damaged in transit and no hope of replacement or an apology.........I had ordered for the following two weeks and now will cancel.......complete waste of money...........
Pasta Evangelists is fantastic for anyone who loves pasta and wants the "real deal" in the comfort of their own home. The pasta is always super fresh and the filled pasta dishes in particular are just so decadent, tasty and filling.
Having such a friendly and efficient customer service team helps too!
Initially I had a good experience with Pasta Evangelists. It worked out really well for me, as I work late and need a quick and meal when I get home, with a hint of luxury. The pasta was fine, not amazing, and the fillings were different.
However, in December I was delivered, via subscription, 3 meals for the week. They were delivered on the 28th, as expected. I put them in the fridge, as I always have, ready for eating over the next 5 days. On Tuesday when I went to eat the food, I saw this was the eat by date. Moreover, after 4 orders Pasta Evangelists provided me withthe most expensive three options including 2 crab and lobster raviolis almost doubling my usual monthly spend.
I presumed this was a mistake, a selection error, and sent a polite email of complaint.
All I got back was that the pasta should be frozen, if not eaten on the day of delivery, and that I should have read the details.
I mentioned that I had, only picking up that the pasta "could" be frozen.
Another tough beans email from Pasta Evangelists, restating their website, which I belive must have changed since my original purchase. It was all fresh and tasty, when I read it.
I am truly dissapointed they would send food out which is nearly at it's eat by date, and treat a loyal customer like a dingbat. I would not expect to freeze fresh pasta immediately, only to defrost it two days later.
Very dissapointing service, and even more dissapointing perishable date. Thank goodness the previous meals I had eaten, which must have also been past their eat by date, hadn't caused any tummy upsets.
My first experience and as a pasta lover I was NOT disappointed... sure the portion sizes appear small, but I think that’s because I’ve been a glutton making massive portions till this day, and this was a perfect, primi portion!
We had the malloredus with sausage ragu and also the beef and black truffle ravioli. Utterly delicious and wonderfully decadent
I’ll be ordering again for sure
Was utterly delicious and very easy to cook
I have a gift subscription for 5 deliveries. Site regularly fails to recognise gift code. In my last attempt it failed to process gift code and is in the process of charging my card for the order grrrr. Yesterday an apology for charging cos "old data" had been used and last night company cancelled completely... Other reviews are glowing but few are very poor. I am a member of that few sadly.
Pasta is fresh and tasty but portions are very small. Sauce sachets minimal so would recommended making your own sauce.
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.53 based on 267 reviews