Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
I wasn’t expecting it to be quite so easy and so delicious. It was super yum, I would have been delighted to get such a good meal in a restaurant so to have it at home during a busy week was wonderful. Honestly, I’m not being over the top, it was utterly delectable. We had chorizo tortellini and wild boar lasagne. I’d never find time to cook this sort of food at home. The packaging is sensible and almost fully eco friendly too which is a big deal for me. The portions sizes were great even for a pair of gannets such as myself and husband. The meals are freezable too so if you don’t get around to eating them when you planned you have the flexibility of popping them in the freezer for another day. I’m definitely a fan.
The pasta is superb, the customer service excellent, the delivery firm has let down an amazing Italian experience in your own home. Sort out the delivery of the pasta and you have a winner.
I absolutely love it, the taste is amazing, the delivery is fast and i love everything about it!
I am so pleased to have found Pasta Evangelists. I am very fussy about my pasta and to have restaurant quality dishes delivered to my door has been a game changer! I would recommend giving them a try unreservedly!
Love the variety, effortless great pasta.
Such tasty pasta! So much flavour and easy delivery!
Excellent, innovative Company producing tasty grub. Pity there isn't more pasta of any type each week. Gnocchi are rather stodgy, repetitive and dull. Otherwise 5*
Very nice pasta.
I just love it, handmade pasta better than some restaurants, fresh and super tasty. A lot of variety and nice combination of flavours :)
I honestly didn't know that I could ever serve such wonderful and tasty paste in my own house! What a treat!
Very good pasta, swift delivery and good customers service :-) as George would say, what else ?
outstanding quality and dead easy to cook. We keep on ordering more....
Great food. Easy to cook. Have been ordering for a few weeks, have no plan to stop any time soon
I thought i was getting 2 servings but realised it was 1 and you had to eat it within a day! very expensive.

Food tasted good.
Delicious food, and with plenty of discounts available it's affordable too.
Amazing food, I've only had to speak to customer service once and when I did I got a reply within five minutes. Can't fault them. Just to reiterate though, the pasta is amazing. I love it. I want to live inside of it.
I love the colour coded ingredients (we ordered 4 pasta recipes and it was very helpful to match which pasta went with which sauce). I'm not a super fan of the dairy-free cheese, I mean what's the point? Better no cheese at all than fake cheese really :) The pasta is good, the tagliatelle were especially lovely, and if you have not time to prepare food yourself this is a great way to have a fabulous looking dinner for your friends ready in under 10 minutes. I found the ravioli a bit heavy, but the orecchiette were very good.
Very quick delivery, packaged to a high standard that kept the food fresh! Portion size very generous and the recipe card easy to follow! I’m not a huge foody at all, I would say borderline fussy but the slow cooked lamb shoulder ragu was delicious! With the seasoning you would expect in a top notch Italian!!!!
Fantastic pasta and customer service
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.53 based on 267 reviews