Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Excellent range of pasta.
So very easy to cook.
Restaurant quality in your own home.
The pasta is delicious, so much so I have subscribed. I particularly love the gnocchi which is better than I’ve had in any restaurant in UK. The website isn’t user friendly but apparently it will be enhanced in May. Looking forward to that as a subscriber as it takes far too long to manage my order currently
Amazingly silky pasta with sumptuous fillings and sauces. My order was slightly wrong but this was dealt with so well that it more than made up for the small mistake. Will definitely be ordering again! Yum! 😋
Thank you so much for your support, Rebecca! Grazie mille!
Trulli with walnuts. Delicious! 3 orders now and each has been wonderful :)
That's great to hear, Sian, we are all very pleased your expectations are being met. Thank you!
We got two meals, lobster tortellini and mafadelle both were so easy to prepare and delicious. We just can't wait for our next order!!!
Would not hesitate to recommend you to family and friends.
Thank you so much Sue, your support is vital for us. Grazie mille!
My first order definitely won't be my last. The lasagna was beautiful. Fairly small portion but very rich so didn't feel shortchanged in any way. I'm very impressed with the customer service. There was a slight problem with the delivery (squashed one of the lasagnas) and as a gesture they have given me a 20% off code for my next order.
Thank you so much Ellie, we are doing our best to meet and exceed your expectations, slowly but surely and with your support and patience we are growing as we should. Thank you!
I’m in love with this guys and their products. Amazing fresh and high quality food delivered right to my door with a few simple steps to follow, nothing else needed just enjoy!
Thank you so much Gabriela, we are all very much love with you too!
Delivery on time. Quality products , feels luxury and restaurant quality
Thank you thank you Nicola!
Will recommend you product to Italian eaters
Thank you so much for your support David! Grazie mille!
I loved it, it was easy to make and was top quality. Better than anything I would ever be able to make on my own but it took 5 mins to make. Winning!
cheers very much Declan!
Marvellous
Thank you so much for your feedback Mat!
We recieved a voucher for Pasta Evangelists at Christmas. As a huge fan of pasta, this was perfect and I was excited to trial several dishes from the website. As someone who has sampled lots of pasta from all over the world, I was a little concerned about the products being ‘good enough’; however I was pleasantly surprised. The dishes have been absolutely delicious, extremely fresh and simple to prepare. It is like eating in a gourmet Italian restaurant (without the extortionate prices) in the comfort of your own home.

I’d recommend eveyone give it a go: you will not be disappointed!
It's been and still is our pleasure Simon, thank you so much!
Great service and fantastic food
Thank you so much Geoff!
Our weekly order from Pasta Evangelists has become a necessity. We all love it.
That's excellent news, Wendy thank you so much for your support here!
Superb pasta. Imaginative and delicious fillings and sauces. Plenty of variety every week.
Thanks so much for your feedback Lewis! :)
Although delivery took quite a while the team were great in chasing this for me.

This is a present for my husband for Christmas, it looks excellent quality.
It's tricky over these festive days and I am pleased to know that we have managed to get your delivery sorted on time for Christmas. Thank you for your support here.
Lovely food, easy to put together, just like eating at a genuine Italian restaurant, will be ordering again as a treat
Thank you very much Anna, looking forward to serving you more pasta soon
Delicious, easy to use, fresh pasta, with glorious sauces! Stop having your once a week lazy take aways but continue to have someone do the hard work for you whilst you save money and your waistline!
Thank you so much for your support here Tamsin!
Great service! Ultra fast delivery 💗
Thank you so much for your support Monika!
Simply delicious food, as good as anything I've eaten in Italy.
Ciao Kate, thank you so much for your support!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.43 based on 300 reviews