Something For Me Reviews

+44 (0) 1224 641388

chat@something-for-me.co.uk

19 - 25 Thistle Street

Tell us how Something For Me made you happy
Excellent service, although I returned the shoes really couldn't fault the service and quickness of refund would definitely use again
Prompt service, well packaged. Very beautiful item!
Fabulous service x
unfortunately it was not the required length I wanted therefore am returning but must stress its a lovely item and the service you proved excellent.
Yes the delivery was good have not used the dressing gown yet it's for hols
Everything is great!
Excellent fast efficient service, perfect item!
Excellent service 5 stars
Lovely shoes good price and fast delivery
Excellent product and fast delivery
Ordered Ara sandals in sale, quick delivery, excellent quality and very comfortable
My order arrived pristine , safe and quickly . Absolutely fantastic to order from
Great online service, fast and efficient and good realistic pictures so you know what you’re buying. In shop the team are helpful and friendly. It’s a great place to shop
Quick delivery and item cheaper than buying direct from provider. Pleased with purchase.
Good service, quick delivery. Shoes are a bit scuffed though? I would appreciate it if someone would email me about this.
Would have given a 5 as I love shopping at Hamish Munro. Quality products. However I purchased an Ilse Jacobsen raincoat last week which I had to return as the zip was faulty. This was the only jacket on offer in my colour and size. I was taken aback then when I got home to discover that the jacket was back on your website?! Why put a faulty item back online?
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide valued feedback. As already communicated privately, all genuinely faulty goods are returned to their supplier. Upon receiving your return, the jacket was inspected and found to not be faulty. These jackets due to their taped seams have "sticky" zips initially, this eases over time and use. Also regarding the jacket's zip box/pin not sitting flush, the zip box should sit above the zip pin, again this is not a fault, these jackets are manufactured with this offset feature to ensure a seal - apologies if this was not communicated to you.
I hope the above explains why this item was placed back into stock and assures you that faulty goods are not put back into stock.
Kind Regards,
Something-For-Me.co.uk
Quick no fuss
Fast & efficient service
Stress free click & collect purchase. Chose a lovely pair of low heeled stylish court shoes by Ara, which were a very good price, plus received a £5 voucher for my next purchase and a cute reusable carrier bag. That I think is excellent customer service.
Received my coat in great condition as it had been packed beautifully. Speedy delivery.
Something For Me is rated 4.88 based on 130 reviews