Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,298 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Excellent quality and service Thank you!
Thank you!
Great service and quality.
Thanks Darlene!
Pedestal Source delivered us a beautiful product that is perfect. They sent us a personal video as the artist was sculpturing our purchase. We were able to see the person behind the creation!! How happy we are to keep a fellow American Employed! We couldn't be happier with our purchase, and we will be ordering from them again!!! Satisfaction 100% Keeping America Moving, Priceless.
Thanks very much Mauricio! Part of our goal to provide mind-blowing service is keeping our entire operation, from sales to production and shipping, under one roof right here in Colorado. We love what we do and couldn't be happier to hear of your satisfaction with what we build!
Great quality, very sturdy and balanced, precise, and clean! Love the way it makes my Little Davian pop out in the room.
My first pedestal came in damaged. Pedestal source replaced the item immediately. I did not have to wait the usual time. Very happy. Would purchase from them again.
Everything was absolutely perfect! Arrived early and craftmanship is 100%.
Thanks Rebecca! Great to hear everything arrived to your liking!
It's perfect !
We are really pleased with the quality of the pedestal we ordered. It was wrapped really well— so no damage during shipment— and the price was great!
Thanks Jill! We appreciate the feedback. Shipping and packaging is an ongoing focus for us, and we're always glad to hear when we (and our shipping partners) hit the mark.
Fantastic! Everything was as ordered. Appreciate the YouTube video as a follow up prior to shipping.
Thanks Marcus! All of our outstanding build team have childhood ambitions of YouTube fame!
I can't say enough about this company, tremendous customer service... I needed to get the pedestal by a certain date for a funeral and the customer service gal figured it out and we rushed delivery.. the guy took a video before sending it, all around just amazing. It takes time to do what they did and I can't thank them enough... Probably the best customer service i have ever received!
Thanks so much Ashley! One of our guiding principles is providing "mind blowing service" and we always appreciate hearing when we've met that mark.
This is an excellent company, maybe the best in the marketplace. I can not say enough about the quality of the product and especially the packaging of the product that was sent to me. This company is the GOLD STANDARD for the industry. I am a former practicing Architect and General Contractor. The work they did for me was for my personal residence.
Thanks Edward! We appreciate your thoughtful comments. It's a pleasure to hear from fellow "makers" that our product has met their standards.
Above and beyond!
Thanks Morella! Hope you're enjoying your new pedestal!
Great work! Very personalized service! And made in America! Highly recommended.
Thank you Jeff! Glad we could provide a good experience for you.
Very pleased with my new pedestal perfect height for my hand blown glass platter and looks terrific! Fast and expertly shipped with not a scratch in sight.
Thanks Beverly!
Gorgeous and very accurate to online description. Elevated our showroom!
Thanks Zoe! Glad we could be part of your display!
Did what they said they would do.
Thanks! Enjoy your pedestal.
I previously sent a picture of my sculpture on the pedestal. It fits the space well.
Thanks Corinne! We certainly appreciate seeing your photos!
The pedestal looks great! The statue fits perfect! Loved the personalized youtube video from your manufacturing facility!
Thanks Veronica! Glad you found the perfect size for you statue!
Outstanding product, I love my pedestal. I do wish I went a little bit taller but that’s on me for choosing the wrong height. The video with the finished product was a cool touch.
Thanks for your photo Greg! We truly appreciate seeing your displays.
This is the second purchase we have made from Pedesatl Source. As was the case the first time, this was an exceptional experience. The are customer centric. The quality of the products are excellent. The price is fair. They custon made my order in the timeframe they committed to and it was delivered right on schedule. They followed up to make sure I was happy. Don't know how they could a better job.
Thanks so much Steve! We truly appreciate your thoughtful feedback and your loyalty!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.95 based on 1,298 reviews