Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Crystal helped me decide on the type of product that was going to work best for what I needed. She had great patience and was very helpful.
Good experience. Good company. Cool little video showing my product getting ready to ship.
We have several pedestals in our home that we bought from Pedestal Source. We are very happy with the quality of their product and the variety of choices. Our pedestals arrived in perfect condition and in a timely manner. The customer service is excellent. We have emailed and spoken with customer service and always had a very positive experience. We highly recommend Pedestal Source.
Great website. Easy and clear descriptions of items and prices.
Great workmanship and just the right piece to perfectly display our art piece.
Great company ! Easy ordering and clear details. Wonderful workmanship and our pedestal provided just the right finishing touch for our piece.
I love my pedestal! It’s perfect. Shipping was timely and packaging was secure.
I bought two pedestals for some comic book character busts, and they were gorgeous. However, the customer service from Mike and the team was absolutely top notch. They sent me a video showing my pedestals and confirming their measurements, and when I showed up to pick them up (as I live in Colorado), they were friendly and kind and helped me get everything loaded safely. I'll definitely do business with Pedestal Source Again!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 31st August 2020
I love the pedestals I have purchased from you and I really love the updated site. I am looking for places that I could use more because your products always improve the aesthetic of our home. Great job on the new site!
Great Company!
We purchased our pedestal a number of years ago from Pedestal Source and have been very happy with it. It arrived in great shape because of the excellent packing. In fact, after these many years my husband just threw the box away. That is saying a lot since he is very quick to throw boxes out. It must have been a very nice box.
wery happy!!!!!
I felt very fortunate to locate these guys online because the quality of their work and service is unbelievable. I love how they show you your item before they ship it in a YouTube video to you. It’s very personal and you don’t get that kind of service much these days. Great business don’t buy anywhere’s else. Buy America!!
Our home has four Pedestal Source pedestals displaying sculptures. Important to have custom size and finish to show art to its best. Have always had excellent service and workmanship—a delight to work with.
I love the pedestal I ordered from Pedestal Source. It arrived exactly as I had envisioned. I have a marble and steel sculpture on it that is displayed in a corner of my living room. It looks spectacular.

The photos and illustrations on the web site to aid in the ordering process were clear and helpful. Service and follow up delivery was great. A very professional company.
Pedestal Source always has been great. They deliver great products and do it in a very efficient time.

Thanks for your help.
Pedestal Source's products are fantastic! I have purchased 6 for my home to display my artwork. They are exactly what I ordered in terms of size and color. I would (and have) recommend them to anyone looking for a great pedestal and a reasonable price!
I still love the pedestal you made for the sculpture my father created. It is a feature of my dining room. Just last week a new person admired it. I will not hesitate to use Pedestal Source again if i need another pedestal.
I have been very happy with your company in the past and certainly will order again as soon as needed.
Today's circumstances are not conducive to the purchase of art works therefore my silence
Pedestal is exquisite and beautiful. Display enhances sculpture. Service professional, efficient and timely.
Your new website looks great! Exciting new looks! Will keep these new models in mind! You guys are the best. It's been wonderful to work with you: friendly customer service, fair prices, safe and timely delivery. We enjoy our two pedestals every day. They showcase the things we treasure. What's not to love about your company and your pedestals?
Outstanding product and the customer service delights the customer.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 448 reviews