Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Barrie Dreyer
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 19th October 2022
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th October 2022
Noel Adorno
What a joy to do business with this company. My pedestal is beautiful-ordering was seamless; prompt delivery and wonderful communication with the video showing the final touches of my item!! Congratulations team-I will definitely refer others.
Thanks very much Nancy! We appreciate your feedback
This company creates beautiful products. Always pleased with our purchases. Thank you Pedestal Source! MaryAnn
Thanks very much MaryAnn!
Highly recommend this company.
Thanks Odette! Enjoy your pedestal!
great buy. customized to the size i needed. arrived very well packaged
Thanks Yoania!
Perfect fit for our Chihuly. Customer service outstanding throughout. Sent videos of pedestal parts from the factory with the fabricators showing me their work. Packaging was second to none! Great product and experience.
Thanks Michael! We appreciate hearing your feedback. I hope your pedestal provides a great home for the Chihuly.
A very satisfied customer. We have had 14 pedestals made and they were all perfect.
Thanks very much Kay! Glad we can continue to come through for you.
Beautiful pedestal timely delivered and I appreciated the video of the gentleman making the pedestal.
The pedestal we ordered was perfect. It coordinates nicely with our other office furniture and is well made and sturdy. The gray laminate is textured and has a matte surface. It looks much more like weathered gray wood than I thought it would. Not "cheesy" at all.
Thanks Wendy! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal!
My experience selecting and ordering the pedestal for our sculpture was one of the very best customer experiences ever... and I have had lots of them! The website was easy to navigate, I knew exactly what I was ordering, and was blown away when I received the video from the PedestalSource warehouse showing me my completed pedestal before it shipped out. Amazing! I will buy in the future, and recommend to others wholeheartedly. Happy, happy customer!!
Thank you very much Laura! We appreciate hearing your feedback and love seeing photos of your art. I hope your pedestal provides years of enjoyment and beauty for you.
Great communication and solid unit that will last a lifetime.
Great product and service.
We received just what we expected, a quality product, wthout delay.
Thanks Michaael! Enjoy your pedestal
Just unpacked the pedestal. A top corner is damaged. Is there some way you can help repair it
Hi Colin. Sorry to hear about the damage. We'll definitely take care of that. I'll give you a call shortly to arrange the best solution.
Awesome customer service. Enjoyed the video update. Product arrived exactly as promised and looks great. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. I’ll use you again.
Thanks Charles! We appreciate your feedback and glad you had a great experience.
Great product. My pedestal arrived damaged in shipping (no fault of Pedestal Source, it was packed excellently), and they immediately made and shipped me a new one with a one-day turnaround to my request. Great company and would definitely order from again.
Thanks for your feedback Seth! Glad we could get that taken care of for you.
Perfect, exactly as I ordered, with quick shipping.
Thanks Wayne!
Easy to order and shipped on time.
Thanks!
good product. shipped rapidly. I got a second one that had problems in shipping that damaged it. the company was quick to offer discount on the damage or remake and ship for free. I really appreciated the communication with the company and the ease of solving the problem.
Thanks Perry! Glad we could find a solution for your damaged pedestal.
The pedestal came exactly as I ordered it and in perfect condition and right on time!
Thanks!
Amazing every time -!!!
Thanks Yasenko! We truly appreciate your repeated business!
Pedestal Source is rated 5.0 based on 1,507 reviews