Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin
Read Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin Reviews

Third Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fast work from Gary
Since instructing Gary Matthews to act on my behalf following a road traffic accident recently they acted in a professional at all times. They kept in touch with me on a regular basis not only by letter but by telephone also. They kept me informed on progress throughout the case. and were able to answer all and any questions I put to them fully and properly. A well informed company that work for you. In conclusion I would without hesitation recommend them to anyone looking for a good firm of solicitors now or in the future. Noel and Aaron Croidheain.
Brilliant company. Very efficient..explaining legal terms in plain English. Excellent service.
Gary Matthews solicitors have been great to deal with. They are extremely professional and I have been kept informed all of the way throughout the process. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to potential new clients.
Gary Matthews solicitors are a young progressive professional firm of Solicitors that I have been lucky enough to have made their acquaintance by means of a referral from a friend of mine. I have every confidence in their ability to get the job done. I trust them 100% as I know they will do their best to get the right result for me.
Very quick to deal with fully explain the procedures and explain in detail if needed Notting is to much for them
They are very helpful in every bit of your case they’ll be there till the end. One of the best👍
Great service they make things easy at what can be a very stressful time. Highly recommended
Brilliant. .

Can't ask anymore of this great firm..keep up brilliant work
Great service from the start highly recommended them
Would just like to thank Lyndsy and all the staff,, they went above and beyond to help us, always so accommodating,would always return my calls straight away and answer all my questions without hassle. And we were delighted with the outcome. So thank you again Lyndsy and staff. We would highly recommend these guys 😊
Staff very helpful, Gary was always willing to give great advice and help, thanks to all.
Gary Matthews & Co handled my case with the utmost sensitivity, care and attention. They are an extremely professional company with their clients interests at the very core of their business
Excellent and very efficient service, would definitely use again
Extremely professional, polite and friendly. Never had to deal with a personal injury solicitor before, Leanne made my mother feel at ease, she explained everything in layman’s terms so my mother understood all documentation she was signing . I would definitely recommend this company to others.
Top of their game Gary Matthews soiictor are. They are very professional and fast geting back to you if i have any questions
I am very happy the way I am kept up to date about my case I feel they are looking out for my best interest.I highly recommended them
I have to say we’ve been treated to highest standards , when dealing with our case, 100% top marks
I would fully recommend. Nothing was ever a problem no matter what question asked, very professional with amazing staff.
Excellent communication. Easy to deal with firm. Delighted with the outcome
Gary Matthews solicitors,have been very helpful and would recommend
Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin is rated 4.80 based on 80 reviews