Personalised Favours Reviews

Personalised Favours 5 star review on 29th December 2021
Kelly Schmidt
Personalised Favours 5 star review on 29th December 2021
Lauren Hall
I ordered a champagne fire, a stemmed wine glass and stemless wine glasses. I was sent art proofs after ordering and all items were received exactly as I ordered. They were of a good quality and beautifully packaged. I would certainly use this company again. Thank you.
Really good quality
A very unique gift to someone special. A lovely Christmas surprise! Thanks for a job well done. :)
Loved the glasses I ordered with peronalised initials on them. They are a great present.
The pens are beautiful.I purchased them for a group of friends and they have all loved them. Good quality and great customer service
Thankyou so much. Our mate loved the personalised cocktail kit for his 30th.
The wooden box and decanter set were professionally finished however the latch on the box is poorly designed when compared to the rest of the box.
It was perfect. Thank yoy heaps
I used personalised favours to make a travel cup for my sons teacher - the final product looked amazing
Very happy with the personalised bbq apron. Will make a great Xmas gift.
This is my second time purchasing from Personalised Favours and it won't be my last. I love that you get sent a preview of what your item will look like before its made, the product has come as previewed both times with quick delivery. Highly recommended!
Excellent product, excellent service and excellent communication.
A bit smaller than I thought it would be but still good quality and pretty quick delivery. Proofing process quick and well managed.
Very Clever. Love Your Work
Great outcome but it was quite a journey to get there - the artist didn’t seem to understand the instructions although they were super simple. When I requested a change only 30 seconds after I submitted the approval, it was rejected which was more than disappointing.
Could not recommend personalised favours more! The whole process from start to finish was super easy and communication was excellent. I requested a slightly different design to what was offered and this was catered to perfectly. Delivery was really quick & friend was very happy with the finished product!
I got gifts for my wedding party and Christmas present. I'm so happy with all the stuff I got
Perfect perfect perfect The artwork on the bored and knife set were beautiful and couldn’t of asked for something Better
Such good quality thank you!
I was very happy with the purchase and the service
Personalised Favours is rated 4.91 based on 1,282 reviews