Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Having completed the short,free online course which provided me with the basics, I was disappointed when signing up not to receive any further tuition or information. I had expected a more in depth course to be provided in the form of both online information and either downloadable coursework or hard copies distributed. Although passing the exam, I do not feel overly confident that my knowledge is sufficient. Hence additional reading material (even for future reference) should have been supplied.
The online exam however was very well set up and although it takes some preparation (which is entirely necessary), it was very professional and convenient and a far less stressful, time consuming experience than regular exam situations.
Dear Alexis,

Many thanks for your comments and congratulations on passing your exam with 92% 37/40. As a training company, we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service. We endeavour to ensure that all aspects of the course specification are included within the course material and will perform a further review of the course based upon your comments. The course is always held at www.pesonallicence.co.uk/PL2 so can easily be used for future reference if needed.

Kind regards

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
Really great to be able to complete this online especially as we are in lock down.
My only concern about this course was that there wasn't enough information in the power point presentation. My friend did the Knight training and she was given a printable booklet (Licensing course handbook , Nicola Baylis)that had lots of interesting information in. Not sure i would have passed the test if i didn't have this to revise from.
But i passed and very excited to start my business.
Excellent support with lots of materials to help.
For course. Assist at your own pace and take the exam whenever suits you. Get the results next day. I recommend it
Although I passed the exam (just with 72%), a number of questions were not covered in the study material and although I did 3 mock exams, getting 70%, 95% and 92.5%, again, quite a few questions came up in the actual exam which were not covered. I'm also a English native speaker but feel that the wording was not always clear, which I feel would cause problems for those who English isn't their first language.
Dear Jonathan,

Many thanks for your comments. As a training company, we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service. We endeavour to ensure that all aspects of the course specification are included within the course material and will perform a further review of the course based upon your comments.

Kind regards

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
All very simple and a great result! Highly recommend.
Excellent service, answered all email queries at all times very promptly.
Detailed explanation of course modules and very practical mock exams.
Simply superb.
So easy to use, passed first time, would definitely recommend
Was very easy and a lot of support!
Needed to gain this qualification to help out in a Friends Pub so they can have some time off.
Easy to book, sample questions are part of training modules and mock test is as good as others. You can work on this over and over to boost your Confidence and knowledge.
The Test was easy to set up on the Computer to carry out (even for a Luddite like myself) under exam verification conditions. The program ensures your computer is set up correctly for the Exam.
All in all quite a pleasant experience that worked as it should at a comparable cost to other packages for the same qualification.
Thanks.
Highly recommended. Passed in 1st attempt
Great service
Easy to use and passed first time!
In depth, valid information easily accessed and well laid out. Quick and efficient
Excellent service
Easy to follow. Great support via email and online.
Excellent Professional Company. 100% satisfied. Five Stars!
Many thanks to Conrad for every help with my result.
All fine, although the experience in the "mock" exam and the real exam was completely different and most off-putting. And there were many aspects of the exam questions not covered in the free training - if this is standard it should be made clear.

As for the rest all ok.